“Greasy and disgusting” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #110 of 413 Restaurants in Alpharetta
ATL
“Greasy and disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Order a simple hamburger. The bun was so wet from grease that it was disintegrating. Eat half the burger and paid for it for 24 hours. I will never go back. By the way the service is slow and it is as if you are bothering them.

Visited April 2013

“threw me out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I went for lunch with my two sons to Bobby G's. My sons placed orders and were given cups for vending machine drinks. I ordered pizza and a beer. The cashier/order taker requested my drivers license to make sure I was over 21. I'm a 70 year old man and this really annoyed me. As the order taker/cashier fingered my driver's license and located my birth date of 1942, he returned the drivers license saying "You are old enough". I said to him that only a moron would ask an old man to prove that he is older than 21. At that instant he shouted at me to get the hell out and that he will not serve me. I asked for the manager, but he just smiled and repeated the yell "get out, I have management's permission to throw you out". We left as other restaurant customers wondered why we were being souted out of the restaurant. This has never happened to me in my long life.

I wrote an e-mail to management asking them to look into this incident. They have not bothered to reply. Wonder what they put in their food with that attitude. Stay away.

• Visited April 2013
Milton, Georgia
“If I want pizza...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

...this is the place. Thin crust, lots of pepperroni, greasy (I like it this way). A medium is big enough for my husband and I with a couple of slices leftover to take home. Staff is courteous and friendly. Even though you order at the counter, a server delivers your food and checks to see if you need anything else.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Chicago Eatery....really? Pre-made pizza crust, stale bread and poor service. This place will be out of business before the end of the year.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Love Bobby G's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

I'm a big fan of Chicago hot dogs -- particularly Portillo's -- so I was thrilled when Bobby G's opened up. The hot dogs are just the best, as are the fries. We're sure to go when there are no big sports events on TV, because it can get really busy. I've ordered the Italian beef, and it was authentically good, also -- but I just love the hot dogs, Chicago style, dressed all the way.