“A disapppointing Valentines meal” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Milton's Cuisine & Cocktails is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 413 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Birmingham Hwy
“A disapppointing Valentines meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

'Rushed' is the best word to sum up our valentines meal experience. 3 courses served and eaten in 1 hour!

While we were still finishing our meal, the waiters/waitresses were bringing in chairs preparing for the next day's service insensitive to the fact that we were still trying to enjoy our valentines evening.

Won't be coming back which is a real shame considering we have been advocates in the past!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Guido P, Director of Operations at Milton's Cuisine & Cocktails, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
As the Director of Operations of Milton’s Cuisine & Cocktails, I am extremely interested in the comments posted online regarding our restaurant. The comments and critiques are shared with our staff so that we can work together to correct the issues and ensure that your next visit will be all, and more, than you expect.

Thank you for taking the time to comment and if you should have the time, please contact me direct to discuss this further. My email address is guido@miltonscuisine.com or you can call at 770-817.0161.

Guido Piccinni, Director of Operations

Houston, Texas
“Very Nice Sunday Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We came to Milton's for a nice breakfast after church. I was surprised that the place was empty, but never mind. We all ordered from the breakfast menu and were very happy with the result. Everybody got a different dish. My shrimp and grits was very nicely done. The quiche was nice and the chicken and biscuits was good too. It certainly was a relaxed atmosphere with an empty restaurant. I understand from my son who is a local that this place is often mobbed on weekend evenings. So, put this place on your list. Come on a Sunday morning and enjoy good food and an uncrowded restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you very much for your review of Milton's Cuisine & Cocktails. I 'm so happy to see that you particularly love our Sunday Brunch menu!

Please continue to return often, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Guido Piccinni
Director of Operations
“Good Option for Southern Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went to Milton's on a Saturday night with friends. I used Open Table to secure reservations and we were seated promptly upon arriving. The setting is neat--an old farm house. The staff was knowledgable about the history of the house. We ate in the farmer's bedroom and there was a lovely fire in the fireplace.

The food was very good. My husband and I shared two appetizers--the friend green tomatoes and the goat cheese fritters. Both were excellent. My husband had a steak and I had the vegetable plate. Both were good choices.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Read your great review of Milton's and we're counting on you to come back again soon!
Thank you for the positive feedback.
I enjoy reading each and every review, and particularly appreciate the ones that are as kind as your's!

Guido Piccinni, Director of Operations
Canton
“Incredible food but be wallet prepared”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

There are some truly outstanding eateries on the north side of Atlanta and Miltons is one of them. I, my wife and two friends ate there for New Years Eve and we all had different meals. Each was spot on from seasoning to preparation to service in a nice, casual atmosphere. No negatives with the product, but, the other restaurants within their category charge maybe 40 to 50 percent less for the same fare. As I said, it was great. But how could it be otherwise when paying $110 each including tip?

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hoschton, Georgia
“High Quality Food and Professional Wait Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We met friends for dinner on a Saturday night...early dining...and were seated promptly. The restaurant is in an older house and the tables are spread through several rooms in the sprawling design. Near the entrance was a lively little bar with live music. We ordered sides and entrees, including a couple of dishes from the daily special menu. The menu was big and diverse with plenty of options for all types of eaters. Our waiter was knowledgeable and attentive, but not intrusive as we dined at a leisurely pace. The food was tasty, though not bold. Overall, this was a super choice for dinner...sort of comfortable feeling, not exciting. Great choice for the area!