“Love Zaxby's wings” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Love Zaxby's wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

I've had just about their whole menu at one time or another, and have liked everything, but I LOVE their wings! You can get them "wimpy" or "hot." Hot is too hot for me, but wimpy is just right. Salads are fresh and good. Fun decor with interesting things hanging on the wall. Typical fast food counter sevice.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“They need to open one in Indianapolis ASAP!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I love the food at this place - it's affordable & always fresh. No pre-made salads or sandwiches there, everything I've eaten here was delish & I go here every time I travel to a state that has one!

Visited May 2012
Alpharetta, Georgia
“I eat here almost everyday!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

This place is addictive!! I love Zaxby's there has to be a secret recipe to their salds but I come almost everyday !!

atlanta GA
“Typical chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

We go through the drive-thru the few times we eat here a year; only ate inside once - not super clean. If you ate at one, you ate at them all.

Visited November 2011
Cumming, Georgia
“Can never go wrong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

When you are in the mood for chicken wings, this is the only place to go. My dh is not a big fan of wings, but they offer something for everyone. Food is always served fast and piping hot.

Visited December 2011