“Great meal” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 437 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Haynes Bridge Rd.Westside pkwy.
Cumming, GA
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I went for our anniversary. The hot crab dip was great, my filet and garlic mashed potatoes were very good, and my wife's cajun seafood fettuccine was very good as well. Also had very good service and it is a good atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Don't let "Tavern" name fool you, great food here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went with friends to get some sandwichs. They have a pretty good menu selection of salads, sandwiches, and entrees. I had a Cowboy burger. It was great, nice and juciey, had great taste.
My partner had a Spaghetti Squash entree. It looked good and tasted even better than it looked. Next time I go back here I will begetting that, it tasted great. Not an inexpensive place...cowboy burger was 10.50, the spaghetti squash was 13.95. So prices are a little higher than I normally pay but I don't mind paying for food if it is worth the price.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Favorite Date Night Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I have lived in the area for a long time but just recently decided to try the village tavern for one of our date nights. We sat at the bar and were promptly greeted by the bartender. We ordered a bottle of wine and a few appetizers to share. The wine was poured and the apps were out quickly. The food was outstanding and the atmosphere was fun. We both agreed this is our new favorite date night spot, especially on Wednesdays when wine by the glass is half off!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“A great gathering place in Alpharetta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Village Tavern, although one of a chain in the South, is much larger than in Charlotte, and a bit more noisy. The food is appetizing and not overly expensive. A modest wine list, but emphasis is on the variety of beers. The calamari was tasty and lightly breaded but hardly enough to serve more than one or two as an appetizer. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. A good place for a casual dinner but reservations are highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
“Good food extremely slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place driving back from the mountains. It was a Sunday and Father's Day, but we were able to quickly find a place in the bar. It was several minutes before we were greeted by which time we had located menus and silverware. The waiter brought us some water which was quickly enjoyed, and we sat another 5 minutes or so with no service or water. Our orders were taken, and we probably waited 10 to 15 minutes for our food. It would have been fine, if we had something to drink or even just an idea that we were still on her radar. The food arrived and was certainly worth the wait! We both had burgers that were very good. Mine was a bit under-cooked, but I wasn't going to wait to see how long it might take to have it cooked a bit longer. We would probably return if in the area but would hope for better service.

Visited June 2013