“Service is not consistent!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Service is not consistent!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We always come to this place but service is never consistent! We had the worst lunch ever here! I think management should work better in service!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, South Carolina
“Caribbean feel in middle of georgia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've only been here once but the food was decent the price is okay and the service was really good. The live music on a thursday night was a little off key but not too bad. Not a bad choice to have a fun casual dinner

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mountain View, California
“A mess”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

This place looked cool with a covered patio and seemed like it would be a fun place for a drink and dinner. Went in and the covered patio was "closed" even though there were people out there drinking. Went inside and it was sorta crowded and loud and lots of people working there, but they were all just talking to each other. Sat down and some of the people working there seemed to notice but nobody came over. After realizing the floors were messy nobody was coming over and couldn't hear talking in my group realized, hey what am I doing here and high-tailed it, thinking what a relief as soon as I got outside.

“You could almost feel the ocean breeze........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

WOW! What a pleasent experience. The food was fabulous, service supurb and the decor with the music took you away to an island paradise. This was the 1st time I had been to Bahama Breeze, but I have already been back 3 times! I absolutly love the menu variety and everything I have tried has been outstanding. I highly recommend Bahama Breeze.....over and over again!!!!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cumming, GA
“Great Food, Service So-So.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

We were here this weekend, and we started with an appetizer. When it came, it looked delicious, but the server didn't come back around to our table with plates. My husband had spinich dip on his shirt, it had slipped through my fingers as we tried to bring it from the appetizer dish to our part of the table. Finally, when we were just about 1/2 way through, we had to ask for appetizer dishes - and then we got some. I specifically ordered dressing on the side, and yep, you guessed it- it was not served on the side. So everyone at our table ate, while I waited for my salad with dressing on the side....
I would go back, maybe the server was having an off day, or maybe he was new.The food was amazing.

• Visited May 2012