“Delicious! ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Delicious! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had the vegetarian gyro with babaganoush, grape leaves and my husband and I shared a spinach pie. He had the falafel sandwich with hummus and fries. ALL of it was fantastic! The gyro had sauteed green beans and pickles in it. Very good! The falafel was the best we've ever had and that's saying a lot! Spinach pie was dressed with feta and excellent! We will be back again and again!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Gyros and Falafels in town, Period.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had the pleasure of stopping here and grabbing a bite, never knowing how good their food tasted. The pleasant smells of the falafel, made me want to eat it even before I got home. I have had falafels from various Mediterranean restaurants over the years, and even after seeing the sign outside the restaurant, "Best Gyro and Falafel in town", I never could believe it. This falafel was nothing like the dry, hard to bite kind. It was full of taste and easy to bite. When I got home, I could not wait to eat the Gyro (lamb), and again, I was not disappointed. This was probably the best tasting Gyro I have ever had, hands down.

If you are in Alpharetta, GA or visiting, you should pay a visit to this restaurant. You will not be disappointed. I love the food so much, I am going to be a regular at this place.

Oh, the sign that says, "Best Gyro and Falafel in town", you better believe it, Enjoy the great tasting food. This is truly a hidden Gem. .

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best gyros in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Drive by this place often and it's always busy so I figured it must be good. Dropped in for lunch and tried a gyro and falafel. The food was very tasty and atmosphere and service was great.

Visited September 2013
Norcross
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The seven Seas has some of the best gyros I have ever had - and the portions are generous. You can order ala carte or a "menu". They have a great Greek salad. The restaurant is very funky, looks like it is in an ex-Waffle House. There is usually tables available inside even when it is busy. The now have a large outdoor patio that is nice because it is off the main road. Try it, you'll like it!

Visited August 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Fantastic Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Wonderful meal and service! Gyros are fantastic as well as the other sandwiches, authentic med food with a smile..proud to say they know our name! The apps are great, the stuffed grape leaves were to die for! Must try this out of way place- you won't be sorry!

• Visited April 2013