“Perfect for families” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Atlanta, GA (Alpharetta)

You added Value Place Atlanta, GA (Alpharetta) to your Saves list
Value Place Atlanta, GA (Alpharetta)
860 McFarland Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30004   |
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Norcross, Georgia
“Perfect for families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

In October 2013, we lost our home and hit rock bottom. Value Place in Alpharetta is the place to go when you need a place. Customer service was excellent. Tom, Mark, Alesha always were there to help when needed. Very Clean and professional place to stay. We were there Until March 1, 2014. They treated us like family there. The rooms are spacious, and nice. The Place always looks and smells. Not to mention they don't play when it comes to tenants not doing what there suppose to do. If you ever need a place to stay go See Value Place in Alpharetta. The location is great too. It's in the middle of everything. It felt like home and my kids where happy. I have nothing negative to say about my stay. Thank you Tom, Mark, and Alesha for making us feel like family.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Destin, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed here in December of 2013. The staff rocks! Super clean and comfortable rooms- very modern. My only complaint during my week stay was some noise in the parking lot very late one night. Thankfully, they have someone there 24/7, and one phone call solved the problem. I would absolutely recommend!

• Stayed December 2013
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Wonderful property, enjoyed our visit. Clean and felt very safe, very good price. Would definitely stay here again. This property was close to Atlanta, but, not to close, allowing for a refreshing breathe of fresh air from Atlanta traffic.
:) Debbie

Room Tip: Look for Value Place!!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Greenville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

It's not often you leave home on business and return feeling refreshed. My stay at Value Place was relaxing and efficient not to mention the money I saved my company.The hotel was very neat , clean and safe. I will continue to use this hotel for my business trips when in North Atlanta.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I arrived at the hotel and noticed that it was practically brand new. I was greeted by Tom the manager at the desk. We did not have a reservation, so I was a little worried. When I asked if anything was available, Tom said he did have something available and it was perfect for our needs. We ended up checking into the room with the couch simply because it was more spacious and felt more like home, which was nice since we were staying for a few weeks.

I decided to participate in the linen exchange program and I also used the wifi internet. I am extremely pleased with the linen program because we elected to not have to do laundry while being out of town.

The internet was terribly slow, however it only seemed to be slow during peak times. I only purchased internet for 1 week, the other 2 weeks we just used our phones. If I could critique anything, this would be the lonesome area to do so.

The staff was very helpful and pleasant to us. The other guy at the desk was just as courteous as Tom as was the Housekeeper that cleaned our room while we were there.

If I could recommend staying anywhere for an extended period of time, I have to put Value Place on top of that list. If for some reason I have to stay out of town again in any town, I will look for a Value Place based solely on my AMAZING EXPERIENCE in Atlanta!

Kevin C.

Room Tip: I would ask for the top floor. The rooms are all hardwood and you sometimes can hear people above yo...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Deltona, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I just recently stayed here and by far it is well worth what little money I spent. The staff was professional and everything was very clean! I highly recommend anyone traveling to northern Atlanta to stay here!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Alpharetta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I am absolutely disappointed in this establishment. I made reservations prior to my arrival. I even given out my card number to hold $100 dollars. When I arrived at 3:30 pm the young lady at the desk specified that they did not have my reservation even with my confirmation number the rooms they had all were dirty and would have to be cleaned. Since it was short notice i called other hotels and nothing was available. I begin to cry I had my young son with me and I had no other option. So I agreed to wait which resulted in in a 1:45-2 hour wait. Not to mention you are charged for everything $10 for internet, $100 deposit, my total $468.45. You have to pay for towel and bedding exchange, coffee pot and so forth. Not to mention there was no manager because of the weekend. If I couldn't be properly service why say your available. I then asked for my money back and they refused. You get what you pay for. Really......... the people in the parking lot are begging for food, visible drug users in the parking lot. Yes, it looks nice outside but the service is terrible. And it shouldn't be a matter of you get what you pay for money is money and you shouldn't have to arrive In a state for vacation to get bamboozled by foolishness. Just pay for a regular hotel room. And then this place give a list of rules and they don't measure up on their end.

Room Tip: Look at the total package not just what you think is a value. You will discover it's not so much...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to Value Place Atlanta, GA (Alpharetta)? Share your experiences!