“North worth it..” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Fun & Games in Alpharetta
Toronto
“North worth it..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Seems like I am seating @ work. Office chairs kills the comfort..
Lot of groupon coupons for $ 5 tickets as they make most of the money on food - which is okay - while drinks are highly priced..

Visited November 2012

Alpharetta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“Crowded!!!! But great food and drinks, comfy seats.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

The oversized rolly office chairs were a hit. I sat to where my back was against the bar seats, so that the waiters bringing out food didn't run into me the whole movie. My husband and I had a nice sized table, perfect for a drink each and a large appetizer to share (plus warm chocolate chip cookies). The waiting area/bar area outside the movie entrance was too small and crowded, but I managed to grab a seat and get a drink. Normal priced drinks, not cheap. But it was a wonderful night out with my husband, thanks to a great groupon deal.

Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
27 attraction reviews
“Great Idea...Sketchy Service, Expensive Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I'll agree with the poster that said they went because they had a Groupon. It's about a 40 min drive from our home so we don't go often but the costs evened out with the Groupon. The seating is great, really enjoyed that and the food was good but like I said in my heading, the service is a bit sketchy and the food, though good, is rather expensive for this type of venue.

I've ordered a salad both times we've gone and it was surprisingly good but again, not cheap. Unfortunately, I don't have my typical pictures to share as the theatre was dark. :D

I'm guessing the servers don't want to bother you much during a movie and that's understandable but it took forever to get a refill on our drinks. We had to flag our server down both times we went.

Anyway, it won't stop us from going back (with a Groupon), though I can't say we'll order any food there again due to the price & service.

Visited March 2012
Atlanta
8 attraction reviews
“Clean, friendly, fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

They show newer movies. There is food available for purchase, but nothing fancy. We have eaten there many times and the food is consistently good - burger, pizza, chicken wings. The staff is super friendly. They even hand you mints as you leave the theatre. The chairs are comfortable. You can book your seat ahead of time and NEVER run the risk of not seeing a movie because it is sold out.
Good, honest fun.

Visited February 2013
6 attraction reviews
“It was good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I think it was good the first time I went although they never brought our drinks. I understand that the computer was down but they also asked us 4 times what we had ordered but never received our drinks but still we all enjoyed the movie.