“Divine!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Cumming, Georgia
“Divine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We went here for my birthday. It was divine. From the appetizer to the dessert everything was top notch. But you should plan on sharing a meal so you have room for the incredible cakes (where our wedding cake came from too!). And you will still go home with left overs. The servers are well trained, know the menu but are never invasive.

Visited September 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“A neighborhood standout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Went to Alpine last night and were seated immediately. Their bread arrived in short order and it is a yummy loaf lightly salted and cooked to perfection. I can resist bread baskets in other places, but not here! My son ordered the 14-inch pepperoni pizza - it is his favorite pizza in the area. Lots of cheese and pepperoni. They do not skimp on ingredients. My favorite dish here is the Italian Wedding Soup. It is filled with tortellini and meatballs and never disappoints. If you love desserts, save room for them. They are all delicious! My favs are the strawberry roll cake, the Million dollar chocolate cake, and the Oreo cheesecake bars.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Always a nice fresh bread and cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

You will never find in Atlanta a piece of 7 layers of chocolate cake like the one in here. I call " 7 sins" my favorite

Visited July 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“Amazing Cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We went there for cake and coffee and it was amazing. I got the carrot cake and it was enormous. It was also super delicious. My husband got the red velvet cupcake and it was really good too. The overall experience was really good and we will be going back there often - there were so many options to choose from, I want to make my way through the entire menu.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alpharetta, Georgia
“went once but not sure if we would go back for another meal.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had lunch there one midweek day. The restaurant and the adjacent bakery are attractive and the desserts in the display cases are absolutely gorgeous. We were promptly seated and orders taken. My husband had a fussili pasta dish with a bolognese sauce and mozzarella and I had the Italian dip sandwich with the parmesan fries. The serving of pasta was huge (big enough that, with a salad, we could have shared this as our full food order) and was good, not great. My sandwich had good flavor but was extremely light on the meat and cheese for the amount of bread. The horseradish mayo that came with it was excellent and the beef broth made a tasty dunk as well. Don't call it "au jus" when it is simply beef broth... The parmesan fries were the best part of the meal. I doubt we would order either entree again. All the menu items seem to be very pricey for what you get. Their desserts are also very expensive but are attractive and good. Of the ones we have tried, the key lime pie was excellent; the apple strudel and the chocolate swiss roll were both good. We would certainly consider going back for desserts for special occasions although there are plenty of other good bakeries around. Would we go back for a meal? Not so sure as there are many better restaurants for equal or lower prices.

• Visited June 2014