“Family Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Marietta
“Family Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

What a delightful find. In my 45 years in U.S (I am from Istanbul), in my opinion, Cafe Efendi serves one of the best authentic Turkish cuisines. While my husband likes their Adana Kebab, I am partial to eggplant dishes, their Karni Yarik (egg plant stuffed with ground meet) was delicious. The service is great, substitutions are not frowned upon and they are family friendly. We definitely feel is worth the drive.

• Visited August 2013

Suwanee, GA
“Great Place for Lunch or Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants, I've been coming here for years, the food is consistently good, the management is friendly and the wait staff is great. I've had lots of turkish/greek/mediterranian food and I consider this among the best. To top of it all of, this restaurant also has vegetarian and vegan options.

• Visited July 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Wonderful experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went there around 6:30 PM on a Saturday. We saw lots of turkish diners and inferred from this that the restaurant must be serving authentic cuisine. In our group, one had visited Turkey in the past and mentioned food was real good. This was first time for others in the group. The ambiance and music were excellent. Food was very tasty and service was quite good. We ordered Hummus, Falafel, Whole fish, Adana Kebab, and Tabbuleh Salad. Baklava was the highlight and was superb. Belly dancer started at 7:30. One could see the diners really enjoying this. Overall, a great experience if you want to check out a Turkish restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Same as the rest. Great lamb kebobs and appetizers. A welcome change for Alpharetta. I've never seen it busy, but food quality and service remains top notch!

• Visited June 2013
Mableton, Georgia
“Nice little lunch spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was my first time visiting Cafe Efendi. The staff was vey nice and the dining room was comfortable. They had a busy lunch crowd. I tried an appetizer and ordered the chicken sautee. The appetizer was tasty but the chicken was just average.

• Visited June 2013