“Amazing food, every time” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 424 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing food, every time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is one of my favorite local Mexican restaurants. It is always consistently delicious and welcoming. The staff are friendly and the food and drinks are awesome!

• Visited July 2013

Shakopee, Minnesota
“Come here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I was brought here by some friends. My first connection with great Mexican food in ALP. It was a Friday night and the place was packed, Parking might be a walk. we were told it would be a 20 minuet wait. We walked to the bar which was also packed, we ordered some drinks and our buzzer went off, it was that quick. We were sat at a clean table and ordered. Our food shortly arrived and it was awesome. The service was attentive but not overbearing. I will go back. Go get some..

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Perdido Key
“Large Lunch Portions and Great Frozen Margaritas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I went for lunch with my friend Lou who lives in Roswell and claims this as his favorite Mexican restaurant. My wife and I claim status as Mexican Food aficionados so I was intrigued. I ordered the Shrimp fajitas and a frozen margarita. I was blown away by the size of the fajitas portion and the number of shrimp on the plate. All of the accompaniments were well cooked and even after sharing with Lou some of my shrimp I had plenty, don't forget it was lunch.
The frozen margarita was as good as it gets, smooth, flavorful, not too sweet. And it was all priced reasonable as well. What a great lunch experience!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Best Shredded Beef....ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I've been to 2 of their locations, Alpharetta and Marrietta. The restaurant looks pretty typical but the service and the food are, in my opinion, excellent. They DO have the best shredded beef I've ever had because it's got great flavor AND its silky soft not chewy. Next time I will try the margaritas...

• Visited June 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Best Margaritas in town!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I don't change that place for anything, they have the best Margaritas in town. It's the only place I order one and I never ever get disappointed. Guys at the bar, you do a great job!!!
I wish the bartenders at Cinco could do better, their sucks!

• Visited May 2013