“Fresh and tasty” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fresh and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time there. What a gem. We went on Friday night.i called first to get a reservation and was told they didnt take reservations,but if we came before 7:00 it wouldn't be a problem. Only waited 10 minutes. The place is vey small and tight. After saying that the ret of the evening was perfect. The food was great and the service as well. We had the beet salad and ceasar salad. Both were delicious . We then had crab cakes,and two flatbreads that were out of this world.
We all totally enjoyed our meal. Going t o keep this resturant a secret because of the size of the resturant .
We will be back

Visited July 2013

88% Recommend
Atlanta
“Upscale, FANTASTIC food, great bar service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This restaurant has turned out to be one of my favorites in Johns Creek, Alpharetta. I can go in with friends or solo and always enjoy the experience.

The food is phenomenal serving creative American with unbelievable quality and flavors! Some of my favorites - proscutto and fig flatbread with marscapone and balsamic reduction, Chicken/Shrimp& Grits (WOW!), and the Caesar Salad (simple but such tender lettuce leaves, shaved parmesean, and great croutons). Pork belly with brussel sprouts/apple chutney. There are so many more wonderful items on the menu. The desserts are great but my favorite is the triple chocolate cake. (mousse, torte, cheese).

The artisan drinks are fantastic; however, due to bar staff turnover the consistency does vary. The wine list could definitely be improved and knowledge of staff to suggest pairings.

Staff - All of the talent resides in the kitchen and it is unfortunate that the restuarant staff may be turning patrons away. My friends and neighbors LOVE the restaurant but we will only site at bar to dine. Some of the servers are rude and more attention should be taken to turn this around quickly. Bar staff turnover is high and two previous employees are dearly missed.

In summary, the food is PHENOMENAL and highly recommend you try. If solo or 2-3, sit at the bar and order anything and everything. In the meantime, I hope the Chef and owner takes heed to the recommendations to improve staff. Way too much going for this restaurant to be turned off by service staff.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brussels, Belgium
“exceptional food but miss the small "local feel with expansion" ! Of course no bugs in my food !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The food was terrific , felt that the wines prices were very high ! But we will be back as venues like these got to succeed otherwise we will end up with more chain restaurants, the place is very clean and hip.

• Visited June 2013
Canton, Georgia
“Good food in a cute venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was my second time eating at Bite. The food is fresh and good. I loved the turkey sandwich. It was toasted with tomato and sweet/sour cranberry mustard. There was a lot of butter on the bread, but honestly, I did not care because it was toasted perfectly. The only downfall, it is not a big place. It gets crowded at lunch and not a lot of space. Not really going to have too many private conservations here. I know I will be back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York
“A place not to miss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Im from out of town but visit the area a few times a year. I always make a point to go to the Bite. I like the new decor..........should be even bigger as often very busy. Food is exceptional. I had their turkey sandwich for lunch first time there and it was memorable.........a turkey sandwhich memorable......yes. Dinners have been some of the best meals ever.

• Visited April 2013