“Delivery - When they feel like it” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #279 of 418 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Delivery - When they feel like it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We called to have Johnny's delivered tonight for an at home date. The girl that answered the phone was unsure if they were delivering (it's 4pm on a Saturday night). Once they decided they would deliver sometime around 5pm I proceeded to make my order. I asked for Spaghetti with Sausage (plainly listed on their menu) and the order taker once again had to ask if they were able to accommodate this order. Once she confirmed that they did not have sausage on hand we decided not to risk ordering. Good luck with your ordering and service here.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“An hour to find out we called "wrong" location”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I called for a delivery order which went over fine. They told us it should arrive in about 30 min. Concidering I thought I called the location about 1 mile away I figured it wouldn't take that long. An hour went by and then I received a call from someone at johnnys telling me they realized that we had called the wrong location when the "driver put my address in" and that our order was not coming and hadn't even been made yet and then with attitude proceded to try to give me the correct number to call and reorder the order I had already been waiting over an hour for. I would strongly reccomend nobody call these obviously oblivious people for any reason because you probably won't get you order. Luckily the people at the " correct" location (the one close to Old Alabama ) treated me with respect and sympathy It's national cow appreciation day at chick fila you get a free meal if you "dress" like a cow for the idiots at the other location which by the way is only 4 miles from my house. SO much further right?

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Consistent NY Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We visit this every few months, the food is consistent, the people friendly the service sometimes a little slow for dine in. But good ny pizza here, we have been to other Johnny's and they are much worse, but since these are independently owned, do not compare one to the other

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
All Over
“DISGUSTING AND POOR SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

I called the pizza place to find out the exact location and asked a few food questions to the person who answered the phone which happened to be the chef. He answered them adequately and I said I'd call back to place an order for pick up later that afternoon. About 10 minutes later, I get a call from the pizza shop's manager or owner who asked if he could help me. While I thought it was very strange that he caller id me, I said no and that my questions were answered sufficiently. The guy asked me when I was coming in, what time, etc. etc. I felt like he was either stalking me, desperate for business or planning a setup or something. He was extremely persistent and wouldn't let me off the phone. Despite my better judgment we called in a order and went to pick it up. They over charged us and added extra items to the bill that we did NOT order, but insisted that we did and that we pay for them. This was the same guy that called my phone as I recognized his voice. He was rude, service was terrible and further more the food was absolutely disgusting. I'm from NYC and love both Chicago and NY style pizza. This was neither and was fit for the trash which is exactly where ours went before we headed to eat elsewhere. Don't waste your time or money on this place. I wish these comments were posted before we went there as I would've skipped it altogether.

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Trending down”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

This place was fabulous when it was over on SR 141. Great service and atmosphere. Then it closed and reopened over at this location, which we had not known about for months afterwards and just stumbled across it.

Something seems to have been lost in the transfer to the new location. The help isn't nearly as good as it used to be. Seemed OK at first and we used to go every couple of weeks or so last spring but the last two times we've been there the service has been very poor, orders messed up, and the food marginal. They really scrimp on the cheese, too.

The manager/owner is helpful and conscientious but when he isn't there the ship seems to flounder a bit.

• Visited October 2011