“Mixed feelings about stay...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West

You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3329 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #26 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Mixed feelings about stay...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stayed a few weeks at the Extended Stay America in Alpharetta. The location is convenient and the space is nice. There appear to be individuals who live here for long periods of time. Not all were business travelers. My neighbors upstairs were extremely noisy and I had to call the front office most nights before bed to ask them to quiet down. The noise was constant for the times that I was in the room. The walls are very thin and you can hear almost everything going on in your neighbors rooms.

The breakfast is minimal, but at least its free. The pool closes at dark, but sometimes people get in late at night anyway. I'm not a light sleeper so they didn't bother me, but I'm sure it bothered others. At least my bed was comfortable. One of the dryers was down in the laundry room causing a long line. There's only 2. (The laundry room in the hotel website pictures in not accurate.)

You have to go to the front office to get more towels. I had to come back later every time I wanted to make an exchange, since the front desk was always waiting on the towel service. I think the other visitors got tired of having to wait so they hoarded the linens. All things considered, I wish I would have saved the money and stayed at another place. Do your research and find something less expensive. It was entirely too much money for the type of accommodations offered. I guess I was paying for the name.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the highest floor so that you don't have to hear the people above you all nigh...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

If this were an apartment you could sue for constructive eviction. After being shown 3 rooms (kudos to the hotel staff for that) none of them were acceptable to sleep in. There was a fear that we would wake up sick the next day from the smell of the room. We booked for 5 nights (unrefundable) and left in 5 minutes.

From the other reviews I was prepared to lower my expectations. And I've stayed in lesser hotels and I've never simply left without using a room. I am told there is a newer building (not clear if it is the East or West location) that may be acceptable but I cannot comment from direct experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are so disappointed that you were dissatisfied with the cleanliness of our rooms and that we were unable to accommodate you. Please accept my sincerest apology. To prevent this from happening again, our team is working together to improve the quality and cleanliness of our rooms.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at aan@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

If anything the only good thing about this place was the pool. The pool was nice. The free breakfast was obviously free for a reason. All they did was throw granola bars and rotten fruit into a basket. It said grab and go on the signs, yeah grab and go to a real breakfast. You also have to pay for your housekeeping and our shower was rusty and didn't work. It was cheap for a reason ✌️

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Daisy - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you were dissatisfied with our grab-and-go breakfast and housekeeping options. In regards to the issue you had with your shower, our maintenance staff has been made aware and is working to make repairs.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at aan@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Woodstock, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Clean enough for an overnight stay. My apartment wasn't ready and this is what they paid for. A bit loud at night and I wouldn't feel safe going out at night. Not for families or women traveling alone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am glad that you found your room to be clean; however, I am sorry to that you were not comfortable at our hotel. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we take guest safety very seriously and are continuously working to improve our procedures.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at aan@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Zephyrhills, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I read other reviews and we certainly did not have the same experience. Our room was very clean. The carpet was new and though the couch was older it was clean. There were no bugs anywhere and the bathroom was very clean. The bed linens and towels were also very clean. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and assisted with any questions we had. The only complaint we had was the WI-FI was pretty weak. The grab and go was what I expected. This is an extended stay with a kitchen.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Kathy - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our friendly, helpful staff during your visit with us. As well, it's great to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast met your expectations. Still, I apologize that our free Wi-Fi did not meet your needs. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The only good thing about this hotel is the staff was friendly at checkin. Other than that, this place is a dump. Our room had a horrible smell to it. everything was dirty including the bed linens and towels. The shower and bathroom door(don't even want to know how or why this is the case) was covered in pubic hair. The carpet hadn't been vaccummed in weeks. BEWARE! Hotwire has this rated as a 2 1/2 star hotel. Should be a 1 star. One of their "secret deals"

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The condition of your room that you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are working diligently on improving our room inspections prior to releasing the rooms for guest availability. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at aan@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Richland, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I was extremely nervous about staying at this establishment. The reviews are, for the most part, not good. I would normally not have picked the place but I went through Hotwire. I asked to see the room before I checked in---I do not like dirty, buggy rooms. I was surprised--the room was clean (no bugs either!) as were the elevator and lobby. For the price for one night, it was okay. The blanket on the bed was very worn.
Now let me say this, I consider this property a 2 Star, not a 2 1/2 or 3. Hotwire considers this property a 2 1/2. Evidently they use a different rating system than Kayak. Bathroom toiletries consisted of a very small bar of soap. Towels thin. Breakfast bar consisted of one type fruit, instant oatmeal packets, coffee, and cereal bars. I realize this is an extended stay so that might account for the breakfast. Still, not a 2 1/2 star.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same. There is no good view from any room due to location.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West

Address: 3329 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Georgia > Alpharetta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #26 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Alpharetta Extended Stay
Extended Stay Alpharetta

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.