You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3329 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #26 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Richland, Georgia
“Better than expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I was extremely nervous about staying at this establishment. The reviews are, for the most part, not good. I would normally not have picked the place but I went through Hotwire. I asked to see the room before I checked in---I do not like dirty, buggy rooms. I was surprised--the room was clean (no bugs either!) as were the elevator and lobby. For the price for one night, it was okay. The blanket on the bed was very worn.
Now let me say this, I consider this property a 2 Star, not a 2 1/2 or 3. Hotwire considers this property a 2 1/2. Evidently they use a different rating system than Kayak. Bathroom toiletries consisted of a very small bar of soap. Towels thin. Breakfast bar consisted of one type fruit, instant oatmeal packets, coffee, and cereal bars. I realize this is an extended stay so that might account for the breakfast. Still, not a 2 1/2 star.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same. There is no good view from any room due to location.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was attempting to check in early when the young, lazy desk clerk decided it was easier to lie to me in lieu of doing her job. Instead of walking down the hall and asking the cleaning staff if they were finished with a room, she tells me that she is counting money and cannot leave her assignment to go check on something for a customer. I'd have to wait 3 hours until she could go and inspect all the rooms at one time. Lmao. Simply put, I won't ever stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Came down to visit to relatives like we do came in late our reservations at a different hotel morning was not until in the morning So we went to the extended-stay After we made reservations online It was a great rate, When we arrive the property it was practically sold out the only Non-smoking room available Was by the elevator on the first floor, My wife explained to the desk clerk(Sabiena) that she is a light sleeper And I wouldn't be able to get a good nights sleep next to the elevator, She found my wife a one bedroom suite granite it was a smoking room but it was very nice and clean and quiet, We shall return to this extended-stay, It was a very quiet nice area was not a lot of traffic right up the street from the mall and I will recommend this to my family and friends. Who would've known the extended-stay would've caught me offguard and got me interested in their properties.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Pierre - We appreciate the kind comments about our staff, our hotel's location and our clean rooms; however, we apologize that when you arrived the room type and location preference you requested were not available. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is working hard to make sure we manage our inventory better so that situations like this do not get repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at aan@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Birmingham, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had 2 employees drive into town, and they needed a place to stay. I called in earlier that night to make a reservation which didn't seem to be an issue. I put my card on file, and placed the reservation in my employee's name. I was told there was nothing else that needed to be done.

My employees arrived to the hotel after a 4 hour drive, and found out that they couldn't checkin because they didn't have the reservation on file. I spent nearly an hour on the phone attempting to get the situation corrected which was a little crazy as I was assured everything was in place when I first made the reservation.

After an hour long conversation I finally got my employees into a room... they immediatley called me telling me they couldn't stay in that hotel as the room smelled to foul to sleep in, and the beds weren't made. They described trash on the floor, and a bad smoke smell.

I contacted the front desk...they weren't willing to make any changes SINCE they didn't have all the information from the reservation I had originally made... I called customer service and explained the situation, and that my card is NOT to be charged. I never write reviews, but this was by far the worst experience I have had with a hotel of any kind.

The Customer Service rep on the phone did her best job which is why the rating is poor, but the attendant at the front desk was very unprofessional.

My hopes are that management really takes a look at this hotel, and reviews their reservation process as I will not stay at an Extended Stay America again, nor do business with them.

Room Tip: Don't stay here...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
East Mesa, Arizona, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The place was dirty needs updating. Dog poop and cigarette butts everywhere. Will never stay there again. The lobby look real nice. But beyond that it was not clean. We had planned on staying a month or so looking for a house. But I didn't want to stay there with all the stuff that was wrong with the place. There was no comfort there. We found another place that we are happy with clean and friendly. The folks there were very nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Terry - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our grounds were unclean and your room did not meet your expectations. I discussed your comments regarding our facilities with the team, and we are diligently working on improvements as we strive to make a better stay for all of our guests moving forward.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at aan@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have stayed at previously Extended Stays before, but this place was absolutely disgusting. My husband and I were waiting for our house rental being available (it was about 5 days) and we chose to stay here because we needed something convenient. When we got to our room, there were no towels and they were scrambling to get the kitchen together. The bedding looked like they were not changed from the previous folks. Also, the trash was not taken out by the previous folks. On some Extended Stay properties they do check the trash every 3 days but this place forces you to take it out yourself behind the building. When I had to exchange towels after the 2nd day, they stared at me like I was crazy, but gave me them anyways. With one of the previous reviews, yes you should bring your own paper towels, cleaning supplies, and dishes because you don't know where they have been. I did complete an hotel survey on behalf of the Extended Stay company and gave this property a terrible review. A couple hours after I completed my survey, my husband was called twice by the front desk manager asking if they could speak to me so she can talk to me and "change my opinion" about the property. The front desk manager called our phones again around 6 pm looking to speak with me. I didn't return her call. I felt pretty harassed at this point and was glad we were leaving the next morning.
On the outside it does look like a decent property but when you see people chain smoking outside by the pool, mobile pharmaceuticals in the back parking lot, you may want to reconsider. Just hope their corporate office takes a look at this property and clean it up properly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Kibe - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The situation you described regarding the condition and cleanliness of your room at check-in is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are making sure there is adequate staffing scheduled and daily room inspections are conducted moving forward. As well, I I am very sorry that you did not enjoy receiving calls from our staff in regards to the survey which was filled out. Please know, they were calling to see how they could correct the issues you experienced and assist in making your stay better overall.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I hope that you will contact me directly, at aan@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Hurricane, West Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was apprehensive about staying at this hotel due to the reviews that it received, but there was not any other rooms available anywhere we checked. When we pulled into the parking lot there were a big pile of trash out by the building next to the trash can. Upon entering the hotel it is very clean and the building is nicely kept. We Checked in on a Sunday, the full room service was scheduled for Thursday. However I was taken back by the suppose to be once a week room cleaning which did not even happen. My husband went on Saturday and told the person at the front desk. The attendant responded by "let me guess your room didn't get cleaned" and said he would put us down for Monday. My husband agreed and yet we waited. On Monday no one showed up, we are on day 8 with nothing done to our room or even an explanation to why housekeeping has not been done. We stayed in room 228 which is next to the stairs on the inside of the building and street view on the other, the door to the stairs slammed shut very often. The street noise is not that loud considering it is a very busy street. I do find it odd that if I want to exchange towels, replenish soap,toilet paper or trash bags I had to make a trip to the front desk to get them myself. Once this week I have exchanged my dirty linen for clean and the clean thatI received was not even folded. The man who gave me clean towels did apologize for them not being folded and I told him that was fine I was just happy to have clean towels. The customers are responsible for taking out their own trash to the out-side of the building. I'm assuming this is the reason for the pile of trash when we arrived. The breakfast that is offered on the web page is nothing more than either an apple or orange, a peanut-butter oatmeal bar, instant oatmeal (no microwave to heat the provided water), a mini-muffin and coffee or tea bag. There is nothing fancy received at this hotel and it is not for someone who would use it as a vacation spot or expect customer service because you will not receive it. I have paid $85 a night and a non-long term hotel and received clean towels, my beds made and toilet paper without having to beg or do it myself. I would suggest if you stay here bring paper towels, basic cleaning supplies, dish soap and air refreshing items. Our bathroom has taken on a musky smell which was not noticed of the first 5 days.
Located right off GA-400
- Clean building (no room service although offered but not received as promised)
- Fitness center which is basic but good
- Grab & go breakfast (packaged oatmeal, cereal bars, muffins, coffee, juice)
- (1) Elevator, 3 floors
- Suites with full kitchen (sink, full size fridge, 2-burner stove, dishwasher)
- 100% non-smoking
- Free parking
- Free Internet with option to upgrade speed for a fee
- Pool is clean

Room Tip: room 228 is good for kids on an end wing. bring cleaning supplies, you have to get your own clean to...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Danyail - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our services and amenities were not clearly described to you during the time of your reservation or at check-in. In response to your feedback, I am working with the front desk team do make sure each guest and reservation call received have a more clear understanding on all that we have to offer and how our services are scheduled. Still, I am glad to read that you enjoyed your room overall with the fully-equipped kitchen as well as our free WiFi, free parking and the pool.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at aan@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West

Address: 3329 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Georgia > Alpharetta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #26 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Alpharetta Extended Stay
Extended Stay Alpharetta

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.