I was apprehensive about staying at this hotel due to the reviews that it received, but there was not any other rooms available anywhere we checked. When we pulled into the parking lot there were a big pile of trash out by the building next to the trash can. Upon entering the hotel it is very clean and the building is nicely kept. We Checked in on a Sunday, the full room service was scheduled for Thursday. However I was taken back by the suppose to be once a week room cleaning which did not even happen. My husband went on Saturday and told the person at the front desk. The attendant responded by "let me guess your room didn't get cleaned" and said he would put us down for Monday. My husband agreed and yet we waited. On Monday no one showed up, we are on day 8 with nothing done to our room or even an explanation to why housekeeping has not been done. We stayed in room 228 which is next to the stairs on the inside of the building and street view on the other, the door to the stairs slammed shut very often. The street noise is not that loud considering it is a very busy street. I do find it odd that if I want to exchange towels, replenish soap,toilet paper or trash bags I had to make a trip to the front desk to get them myself. Once this week I have exchanged my dirty linen for clean and the clean thatI received was not even folded. The man who gave me clean towels did apologize for them not being folded and I told him that was fine I was just happy to have clean towels. The customers are responsible for taking out their own trash to the out-side of the building. I'm assuming this is the reason for the pile of trash when we arrived. The breakfast that is offered on the web page is nothing more than either an apple or orange, a peanut-butter oatmeal bar, instant oatmeal (no microwave to heat the provided water), a mini-muffin and coffee or tea bag. There is nothing fancy received at this hotel and it is not for someone who would use it as a vacation spot or expect customer service because you will not receive it. I have paid $85 a night and a non-long term hotel and received clean towels, my beds made and toilet paper without having to beg or do it myself. I would suggest if you stay here bring paper towels, basic cleaning supplies, dish soap and air refreshing items. Our bathroom has taken on a musky smell which was not noticed of the first 5 days.
Located right off GA-400
- Clean building (no room service although offered but not received as promised)
- Fitness center which is basic but good
- Grab & go breakfast (packaged oatmeal, cereal bars, muffins, coffee, juice)
- (1) Elevator, 3 floors
- Suites with full kitchen (sink, full size fridge, 2-burner stove, dishwasher)
- 100% non-smoking
- Free parking
- Free Internet with option to upgrade speed for a fee
- Pool is clean
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpharetta Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Alpharetta