Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3329 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #26 of 28 hotels in Alpharetta
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
“HOTEL OF HORROR”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family and I had a long term stay here, THIS IS THE WORST EXTENED STAY I HAVE STAYED, including Chicago! The staff is so unprofessional, they dont speak to customers, because they are always pre occupied in the back room. KC has had numerous complaints from residents, including staff at burger king. I had my room cleaned 1 out of 8 times, the staff do not like to exchange towels, bedding, or give sanitary items without sneaking or having a attitude for asking, the breakfast may or may not be available in the am, but they will not offer your $5 refund, I called corp. and KC told all of the staff, (she wanted us out then after and her real bias self began to show). I own my own business, so I know how important customer service is, especially in a hotel in this area. I will never return to this location. Thanks, Annie, China, & Mr. David.

Room Tip: Try the 3rd floor, if you want sleep, for some reason they put kids whom like to jump on the second...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, January 11, 2013

We specialize in providing guests with the amenities and service they require for an enjoyable stay at an exceptional rate. In the case of housekeeping, our standard service schedule provides one full housekeeping after every seven days stayed, with the option to purchase additional housekeeping services as desired. Operating our business in this way allows us to continue offering the same great rates to which our guests have become accustomed.

32 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Duluth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed at the Extended Stay Deluxe Alpharetta North Point for a month and thought this Extended Stay was better than most. Great Front Staff KC,Eugene,and China where a great help at all times. Very professional and knowledgable and I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have been staying in Alpharetta for over 6 weeks at the Extended Stay. I highly recommend this hotel. It is very clean and is supplied with all you would need for a night or 6 weeks. From dishes to pots and pans, you can cook your own meals or there are plenty of good places to eat very close by. There is even a washer and dryer for the guests. Since a new manager has come, the rooms are getting fresh paint and new carpet. I asked to be moved to the 3rd floor facing west so I could see the sunset. Within a few days I had all of my requests met. Only thing I don't like about this place is the pool is not heated. If it was I would be swimming everyday. So if you are in need of a good place to stay, here it is!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have a wonderful view of the sunset.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I came to Alpharetta from another county in Georgia to be closer to my daughter and my grandchild. The idea was to check in for a few days at an extended stay for a base to check out the area for a resident. I must say that I am so IMPRESSED with the Old Milton Way Extended Stay, that we have made a decision to remain here for some months instead of finding a place right away. This is a beautiful property, very clean and warm personable staff. Kudos to KC and Eugene for making us feel at home and insuring that our stay is excellent. I have no idea why there are less complimentary reviews below, it makes me wonder if they weren't actually written by other hotel personnel instead of actual guests. As a performing artist, I have traveled internationally, Europe, Asia & Africa and have seen the best and worst of hotel stays. I gave a very good restaurant rating because of the nearby restaurants and places to taking children This is by far...ONE OF THE BEST!!!

Room Tip: I have a room looking out at the pool, which is just fine for me.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Statesboro, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

For a "sleep cheap" extended stay this is a great place. You can get great values on it on Priceline if you know how to narrow the bid down to zero in on this property. The rooms are okay; Could use some new desks and chairs, but overall comfortable and workable. Front desk staff is pretty good and responsive. Breakfast is muffins, bagels, coffee. No complaints.

Room Tip: The rooms are pre-assigned. The elevator is in the front, so back wing, unless you're on ground...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I had horrible experience with this hotel last week. The staff are so arrogant and non responsive.

1. They will do room service only once in a week. If you request again they will charge for it

2. They will not supply Towels properly. You have to go to frontdesk to get them. Not even Dishwashing liquids. Which is Terrible.

3. I was in a hurry to goto office and start ironing my clothes. The Iron is rusted and damaged my new shirt completely. When i report the management they replied saying "IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES". I never heard any RUDE explanation as this one.

4. All the amenities,beds,Chair ...etc are cheap ones. They say they have kitchen and utensils. The Utensils mean two cups two plates and one container if you would like to cook any thing.

5. The most Horrible thing is WIFI. I never faced this anywhere in US. It takes atleast 4 minutes to load a home page of CNN. They say free WIFI....but it will not load even google home page in 2 mins. When I complained about this they replied " This is very busy time and lot of people outside and inside are using Wifi"...What a dumb explanation.

Guys I had horrible experience with this hotel. Try to avoid this hotel. It gives you nightmares.

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

As this hotel’s manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the courteous professionalism of our staff. Unfortunately, in your situation, it is clear that we completely unsuccessful in several aspects of your stay. Given our belief that guests like you are our most valuable asset, this failure is particularly troubling.

Crown Point, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

I paid for this room on hotwire. Tried checking in at noon with the nice big hair lady. Rooms weren't available. Told her we paid for room on hotwire and she wrote our name on post it note. Well 14 hours later we got back from working all day and only person there was the laundry lady. They had no record of us. Resold our room. Stiffed us and left us with no where to go at 2 am.thank god for sites like this so people will get fair warning and not be screwed like we were. When you prepay for a room it can't be resold. Think I'm going to look into pressing charges

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West

Address: 3329 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Georgia > Alpharetta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #26 of 28 hotels in Alpharetta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Alpharetta Extended Stay
Extended Stay Alpharetta

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.