I had horrible experience with this hotel last week. The staff are so arrogant and non responsive.
1. They will do room service only once in a week. If you request again they will charge for it
2. They will not supply Towels properly. You have to go to frontdesk to get them. Not even Dishwashing liquids. Which is Terrible.
3. I was in a hurry to goto office and start ironing my clothes. The Iron is rusted and damaged my new shirt completely. When i report the management they replied saying "IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES". I never heard any RUDE explanation as this one.
4. All the amenities,beds,Chair ...etc are cheap ones. They say they have kitchen and utensils. The Utensils mean two cups two plates and one container if you would like to cook any thing.
5. The most Horrible thing is WIFI. I never faced this anywhere in US. It takes atleast 4 minutes to load a home page of CNN. They say free WIFI....but it will not load even google home page in 2 mins. When I complained about this they replied " This is very busy time and lot of people outside and inside are using Wifi"...What a dumb explanation.
Guys I had horrible experience with this hotel. Try to avoid this hotel. It gives you nightmares.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpharetta Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Alpharetta