“Staff very friendly, room clean” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1350 North Point Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30022   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Cypress, Texas
“Staff very friendly, room clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

After having issues with the Hyatt Place in Alpharetta, we booked a suite at the La Quinta. Stayed three nights with our chihuahua while visiting the parents and meeting our newest grandson.

Housekeeping crew was patient as we were slow to go out each morning, Front desk persons always had a friendly smile and asking to help.

Although we were next to the elevator, we never heard it, or other people for that matter.

Location was quiet, not easy to find at first, but convenient to GA 400. Lots of stores, shops and restaurants in the area.

Will stay here again on our next trip to Atlanta.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Augusta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was visiting family in Atlanta along with my 13 yr old dog. Motel is very clean. I was put in a room on the first floor that made it easy for doggy runs. I didn't go to breakfast so can't comment on that. I (a single 57yr old lady) felt perfectly safe in the parking lot and the area in general. Will stau here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We've been loyal La Quinta guests for several years and hoped this experience wouldn't disappoint, but it did. We stayed for six nights, and the rate changed for four of those nights. The staff was friendly enough and the room was cleaned daily, but the common areas, such as hallways, left a lot to be desired. Trash bags accumulated by the elevator, a q-tip sat on the floor in the hall for two days, and other debris sat outside our door all week. A simple vacuum might have solved the problem. The food at breakfast was ok, but lacked variety or imagination, and the coffee was so strong it had to be diluted with water! It was a convenient location to shopping and the interstate, but with so many other choices of hotels, we probably won't stay at that La Quinta again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I'm a simple person, unless things aren't right". But I have to admit, my stay at this hotel last night was excellent. The bed was very comfortable, had 5 pillows, and a down comforter. It was quiet and I actually got a "non-smoking" room as requested. We've all been there, requested a non-smoking room and the moment you open the door, get inside and your asphyxiated with the smell of stale cigarette smoke. You can tell someone had the audacity to light up and get their "cigarette smoking on" in a hotel room where hundreds of other's will have to sleep in the same confined space for years to come. Not his time, however. No odor whatsoever. I was very relieved.

I was looking for a pet friendly hotel and loved the fact that my dog was welcome with open arms upon check in. They also gave him some doggy biscuits. Only thing is there isn't much of a "dog walking" area outside.

I didn't have the breakfast so I can't speak for that but the price was excellent, only $66. You can't beat that anywhere, let alone in Alpharetta. It's located right behind the mall so location wise, it's excellent! My room was also extremely clean. There was a big spider but, hey, those buggers get in everywhere so I just killed it myself and went to bed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Alpharetta? Share your experiences!