“One of the better HIs” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
“One of the better HIs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

A bit odd with the Waffle House next door, but this turned out to be a much nicer place that outward appearances. Lobby area is nice, dining nook has high-bar-tables, TV, large space for eating. Lobby otherwise is a bit small. Parking is ample.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear OriginalXfactor,
Thank you for the kind words about our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests about their stay.
Alexander Jaracz - Front Desk Manager
Holiday Inn Express -Alpharetta/Roswell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Loveland, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I like Holiday Inn Express pretty much wherever I go. This one is nicer than some and not as nice as others... but I would stay here again in a second.
Very friendly staff and service. Nice room, flat screen LG tv with great reception and good number of channels. Bed was very good, I had a 2 queen room. Great high speed free wifi.

Quiet too. good parking and a Waffle House across the parking lot. Granted is not fine dining, but it's a good one and very convenient when the weather was bad as it was on my trip.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear Bret G,

I wanted to thank for you kind words. We always like to see we provided a positive stay for our guests. I'm glad our staff could provide you wonderful service and that you found our amenities very pleasing. The wireless internet was recently upgraded and its good to know it is up to par for our guests.

Thank you again for all your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Alex Jaracz
Front Desk Manager - Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta/Roswell
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Everyone on the staff is accommodating and helpful in a timely fashion . The hotel is comfortable, convenient, and breakfast is plentiful and available for early morning departures. A large room is available for family get togethers. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Bettylaz,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate every guest and try to make sure everyone is comfortable and happy. We are glad you had a wonderful stay with us that the rooms and breakfast were to your satisfaction.

Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta, GA
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

The speed of the WiFi was impressive! The front desk staff had told me they just installed AT&T with 10 megabytes. The HDTV had many HD channels and I enjoyed the comfort of the bed. The work out room is small but had free weights and an indoor pool with whirlpool. I planned to do an outdoor run and the staff told me to go onto the Greenway behind the hotel. It's a boardwalk that takes you to a strip center across the street from the Northpoint Mall. In the other direction it takes you to several nature trails with ponds. I saw deer. The front desk offered me a one bedroom suite for $40 more and it was like a one bedroom apartment. It was nice to spread out because I had a lot of paperwork to get ready for a legal review. I was also comfortable inviting my coworkers over for a meeting in the living room of my suite. Excellent value and good service! The traffic is so minimal compared to others I stayed at in the area. It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to get to Sanctuary Park accessible by taking a short cut from Mansell through the Sam's Club parking lot. Lots of great places to eat close by.

Room Tip: I like the rooms located to the back of the building so I could take the stairs. It is very quiet an...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Lizz G,

Thank you for your kind words. We are ecstatic that we could make your stay with us so outstanding. We are glad you found our new upgraded internet to your satisfaction.

We work hard to provide all our guest the individual service they desire, and I am glad we could provided you with excellent service. The Greenway is a wonderful amenity to have close by and we are glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you again for all your kind words and we hope to see you again soon!

Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta, GA
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

GM Vinny, treated myself and many others like family when we found ourselves stranded in the middle of the snowstorm this month. I was about to run out of gas when made it to the hotel and although they were sold out, they allowed people to sleep in the lobby, gave us water and snacks and made us as comfortable as possible. Hotel is clean and in a great location. Thank you so much Vinny and Alex!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear SkinnyGirlReviews2 ,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate all our guests and try to provide the best service we can. We understand how nerve racking the snow and ice storm was. We wanted everyone to feel comfortable and safe. We appreciate your awknoledgement and hope that we can again provide with you excellent service is the future.

Alex Jaracz - Front Desk manager
Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta, Ga
Hampton, a.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Holiday Inn Express is our family's hotel of choice, so we were excited to stay here for a night. However our room had a musty smell (#135) which we endured as it was only for a night. Haha, they had a plugin air freshener in there. In addition, we also found a washcloth on the shower curtain from the previous occupant which grossed my wife out.

Certainly not the worst, but I would likely go elsewhere next time.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Swashdawg,
We are sorry to hear that we let you down during your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves on being a clean and family friendly hotel. Finding a washcloth in the bathroom is unacceptable and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We apologize for the musty smell of the room. We understand that many odors can cause you to have an unpleasant stay.

We would love the opportunity to win you back as a faithful Holiday Inn Express guest.

Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta
Burlison, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel throughout was very clean and in a safe location. It is less than a mile from wonderful restaurants and a large shopping center. Verizon Amphitheater is about 4-5 miles down the street. Right off HWY19/400 you are on I-285 and any where you want to be in the Atlanta area in no time! The front desk staff was very courteous, speaking every time you entered the lobby and helpful with directions and suggestions of entertainment. My family will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell, responded to this review, January 30, 2015
Dear Guest
I am very happy that our hotel provided a very comfortable and great stay. We try to make every guest feel at home here.
Thank you for your kind words and look forward to see you again in future.

Justin Grey FDM/AGM
Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta/Roswell

Been to Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell? Share your experiences!