“Best service ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Best service ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Everyone on the staff is accommodating and helpful in a timely fashion . The hotel is comfortable, convenient, and breakfast is plentiful and available for early morning departures. A large room is available for family get togethers. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Bettylaz,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate every guest and try to make sure everyone is comfortable and happy. We are glad you had a wonderful stay with us that the rooms and breakfast were to your satisfaction.

Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta, GA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

The speed of the WiFi was impressive! The front desk staff had told me they just installed AT&T with 10 megabytes. The HDTV had many HD channels and I enjoyed the comfort of the bed. The work out room is small but had free weights and an indoor pool with whirlpool. I planned to do an outdoor run and the staff told me to go onto the Greenway behind the hotel. It's a boardwalk that takes you to a strip center across the street from the Northpoint Mall. In the other direction it takes you to several nature trails with ponds. I saw deer. The front desk offered me a one bedroom suite for $40 more and it was like a one bedroom apartment. It was nice to spread out because I had a lot of paperwork to get ready for a legal review. I was also comfortable inviting my coworkers over for a meeting in the living room of my suite. Excellent value and good service! The traffic is so minimal compared to others I stayed at in the area. It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to get to Sanctuary Park accessible by taking a short cut from Mansell through the Sam's Club parking lot. Lots of great places to eat close by.

Room Tip: I like the rooms located to the back of the building so I could take the stairs. It is very quiet an...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Lizz G,

Thank you for your kind words. We are ecstatic that we could make your stay with us so outstanding. We are glad you found our new upgraded internet to your satisfaction.

We work hard to provide all our guest the individual service they desire, and I am glad we could provided you with excellent service. The Greenway is a wonderful amenity to have close by and we are glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you again for all your kind words and we hope to see you again soon!

Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta, GA
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

GM Vinny, treated myself and many others like family when we found ourselves stranded in the middle of the snowstorm this month. I was about to run out of gas when made it to the hotel and although they were sold out, they allowed people to sleep in the lobby, gave us water and snacks and made us as comfortable as possible. Hotel is clean and in a great location. Thank you so much Vinny and Alex!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear SkinnyGirlReviews2 ,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate all our guests and try to provide the best service we can. We understand how nerve racking the snow and ice storm was. We wanted everyone to feel comfortable and safe. We appreciate your awknoledgement and hope that we can again provide with you excellent service is the future.

Alex Jaracz - Front Desk manager
Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta, Ga
Hampton, a.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Holiday Inn Express is our family's hotel of choice, so we were excited to stay here for a night. However our room had a musty smell (#135) which we endured as it was only for a night. Haha, they had a plugin air freshener in there. In addition, we also found a washcloth on the shower curtain from the previous occupant which grossed my wife out.

Certainly not the worst, but I would likely go elsewhere next time.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Swashdawg,
We are sorry to hear that we let you down during your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves on being a clean and family friendly hotel. Finding a washcloth in the bathroom is unacceptable and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We apologize for the musty smell of the room. We understand that many odors can cause you to have an unpleasant stay.

We would love the opportunity to win you back as a faithful Holiday Inn Express guest.

Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta
Burlison, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The hotel throughout was very clean and in a safe location. It is less than a mile from wonderful restaurants and a large shopping center. Verizon Amphitheater is about 4-5 miles down the street. Right off HWY19/400 you are on I-285 and any where you want to be in the Atlanta area in no time! The front desk staff was very courteous, speaking every time you entered the lobby and helpful with directions and suggestions of entertainment. My family will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed at this property for 3 nights. The staff was very nice but that didn't make up for my room! I'm not one to complain but we mentioned on the first night how bad the room smelled of mildew. Rm #135 They told me that they were going to clean the carpets but why on earth would you place people in those particular rooms if it hasn't been done yet? We didn't spend much time in our rooms because we were looking for housing (relocating to the area). After the second night the smell became stronger and I couldn't take it anymore...I have a 4 yr old so at that point I felt the room was unclean and unsafe. I called the front desk that night and asked to be moved to another room due to smell. They moved me to Rm #127 and it was like night and day. He then told me that the higher ups had visited just recently and they also complained of the smell.

I was totally shocked to think that this particular franchise would continue to book a room under these conditions! Please beware. We also had a swarm of ants in our room #127 and a dead insect on our pillow. Again, the staff was AWESOME but customer service was horrible. For the money we paid to stay there it wasn't worth it. NO apologies, no discount, NOTHING..just a rapid check out receipt. We were glad to leave.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear YBeamon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations, and I apologize you were not satisfied with the room that you were given. I have taken note of your feedback and we'll have this forwarded to our management to consider for upgrades needed.

Kind Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Our family of 4 stayed here for 3 nights. Great service, quiet, clean, nice breakfast included and really comfortable beds! No complaints...great value and several restaurants within walking distance. Book it....

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell? Share your experiences!