“We'd stay here again, happily” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12505 Cingular Way, Alpharetta, GA 30004 (Formerly Hotel Sierra Alpharetta)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Fort Lauderdale, FL
“We'd stay here again, happily”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Found this hotel on Tripadvisor, and we were very happy with everything. Rooms up-to-date, clean, and well-sized. Free breakfast was good. Even on VERY busy days, the staff hustled to keep everyone happy and the tables clean and food replenished. Location good. Ample parking.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
We are happy to hear we met your expectations. Our team takes pride in making each and every guest`s stay exceptional. We appreciate you and your business and hope to have you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Enjoyed a nice quiet evening. Hotel is clearly remodeled and convenient to so many restaurant choices. From a Costco hot dog to Chipotle or Which wich...the selection is endless.

Staff was very friendly and breakfast was tasty (and free). Will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
We are so happy to hear we met your expectations. We know you have a choice in where you stay, so we are glad you made us your choice. We appreciate you and your comments about our location, staff and breakfast as well as noting our new renovation. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again soon.
Independence, ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is a very nice hotel for the money. Everyone from the front desk to the house keeping was very friendly and helpful. The room are updated and clean. There are a ton of great restaurants within close proximity. I will stay here again my next trip to the Atlanta area.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
We are so happy to hear we met your expectations. We appreciate you and your business and glad you will stay with us when travels bring you back to the area. We are glad you were able to enjoy all that our area has to offer in fine dining, etc.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The Holiday Inn Express Suites in the Alpharetta/Milton has locked into the perfect combination of value, price, cleaniless, and friendly service sought after by a business traveler trekking to the northern suburbs of Atlanta. Internet service, free parking, and morning breakfast are just "extra whip cream on top of the ice cream" . I will certainly stay here for future trips to this area. Sean B.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
We are so happy to hear we met your expectations. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you back in the near future.
Kenner, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I highly recommend this property. I traveled with my husband, infant and father to meet my sister and her 3 teenage boys. We had two rooms for all of us and were very comfortable. Even when we all hung out in 1 room there was plenty of space!

The hotel was clean and modern, beds were super comfortable!!

Breakfast was delicious and always replenished. Each day i went down near the end of the breakfast and it was always still fully stocked and fresh.

Location was also great - conveniently located near tons of restaurants, shopping, etc.

I would definitely recommend this property and would stay again when i have the opportunity.

Mini fridges were very cold! I mention this because normally hotel fridges are not cold but this one was super cold and had a freezer compartment which was great.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
We appreciate you letting us know about your recent guest experience. We are thrilled to hear you plan to return to Alpharetta and will be calling us your home away from home. We value you and your business.
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I was in a tight spot one evening when I learned that the friend whose hospitality I was counting on turned out to be unable to host me due to sad events that had recently occurred. I was not counting on this unexpected expense, and found that the hotels in the area were either way too expensive for my budget or were reviewed very poorly by folks who had stayed there -- and by the time I learned of my friend's inability to host me, it was past the time that most hotels answer their phones (I think it was around 11pm).
Thanks be to God that I found this hotel, which at the time was called the Hotel Sierra, and that a consummate professional and gentleman by the name of Byron answered the phone when I called and aided me in securing a room there at an absolutely outstanding price. I wasn't expecting to have arguably the best hotel experience I've ever had that night and the following morning, but that's what happened. Great price, great room, the best front desk service I've ever had, and a decent breakfast to boot.
Byron stood out to me not only because of his eloquent and well-enunciated manner of speech, but also because of his very-well-kept appearance and atypically fancy poise. The man exuded class, and really helped me out of quite the unpleasant situation. I will definitely be prioritizing this hotel from now on whenever I am in need of a hotel in the area.

I wish it hadn't took this long to get around to writing this review, because Byron deserves a more rapidly issued review than this. :) A superb experience, all around.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for sharing your story. We are happy to hear we were able to assist you. Byron is a huge asset to our team, so we will share your kind comments with him and our entire team. We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you for your review. We appreciate you and your business.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is Alpharetta...you would be hard pressed to find a sleazy roach motel here. This Holiday Inn Express is in a location convenient to shopping, and retail. The hotel was clean, the staff professional, and the area is safe. I didn't find the mattress to be very comfortable, but that's because my personal mattress is made out of angel wings, and baby dreams. But seriously folks, this is a great place to stay whether you're traveling alone...or with the family.

• Stayed May 2014
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us in Alpharetta. We appreciate your comments and hope we always meet your expectations while you are our guest. We look forward to seeing you back again in the near future, when your travels bring you to the area. Thank you so much for your business.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!