“It was very pleasant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bombay Flames indian restaurant and bar

Bombay Flames indian restaurant and bar
3050 Mansell Road, Suite A, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Hollywood, Florida
“It was very pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Everything to me was Ok
People were friendly, food was good the place was very clean.
The prices are very good.
You should check it out.

Visited August 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“So yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I love Indian food and had been looking for a good place. We looked on tripadvisor and found Bombay Flame. We were pleasantly delighted with the food. On our first visit we got Tikka Masala, Chicken Vindaloo, Raita and a mixed basket of Nanna and rice. The food was wonderful! The owners are super friendly and Sandeep alway welcomes you with a smile and handshake, and by the way never forgets your name. We have now been over a dozen times, tried many different menu items and are still loving it.

We are now introducing our friends to Indian food & they have always enjoyed the wonderful flavors.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Authentic north indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I went to bombay flames last week with my family for dinner and I must admit this is the best north indian food I ever had so far.Compliments to the chef.We tried dal makhni, bhindi masala, chicken achari, butter chicken, bread basket.For appetizers we had tawa paneer and cvct, just mind blowing. I never had the cvct anywhere, it was a new item for me and it was really delicious.The service was excellent, very friendly and accomodating.We will be coming back to try their lunch buffet.Highly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Great Indian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I'm a big fan of spicy food, and this place did not let me down! They have a spice chart (1 to 5), and 4 was just right for me. I tried the shrimp vindaloo with onion naan.

Service was great, food was great, price was average for indian food. I totally could have split that meal with another person!

Visited July 2013
nacogdoches
“Never had this type of flavor at another indian restaurant in this area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I have been to other indian restaurants but none had flavor like bombay flames does... Food was excellent. I will definitely go there again and will reccomand to others too... The food is money worth..

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere