“Great place and we will be back!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
American Girl Sweet Dream
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Camden, Tennessee
“Great place and we will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

We booked this stay on our way from Tennessee to Myrtle Beach because my daughter is all about American Girl stuff. The hotel was wonderful; food, customer service, everything. The price was excellent and the stay well exceeded our expectations. We will visit this hotel again if in the Atlanta area and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone! Thanks Hilton Garden Inn for a great visit.

Room Tip: Book before to make sure rooms are available.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Northpoint, responded to this review, September 9, 2011
Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear you that your had a wonderful stay and that your daughter enjoyed the American Girl store and hotel package. If you ever travel to Alpharetta or the American Girl store agian please call me directly. It would be my pleasure to personally book your stay. Ryan Stanfield-Sales Coordinator --------

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

Staff is so friendly. Me and my daughter were there for the American Girl package. My daughter loved the gifts that was put in our room before we checked in. The store was so close and we didn't even have to drive the hotel took us in the shuttle! Thanks for making our stay a memorable one!

• Stayed May 2011
hginorthpoint, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Northpoint, responded to this review, June 3, 2011
Thank you for staying with us and for the great feedback! We are so glad that you and your daughter had a wonderful experience at the hotel as well as the American Girl store.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mary-Jo Morris
Assistant General Manager
10975 Georgia Lane
Alpharetta, GA 30022
678-566-3900
Miami
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

If you enjoy listening to your neighbors' conversations and being woken up by constantly slamming doors, this is the place for you. The only virtue in staying here is it's location. If you still insist on staying here, bring your own space heater in the winter as the heating/ac wall unit is extremely noisy turning on and off all night. And cold air from the outside seeps in. In all due fairness, cheapo hotels all have these crappy wall units.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2011

The hotel, as it being a Hilton, I thought would be very nice. The location was great (just 2 minutes from North Point Mall and Cheesecake Factory) and the people in the front desk were always great. But, the night I got to the hotel, I noticed ugly things that didn't stand up for the brand; I first decided to take a shower and when I was at it, I noticed the soap tray had a bar of soap there... used by someone else! And I could tell that because it was full of both head and pubic hairs (evidently). I obviously used a new bar of soap and left the used one there, followed by a note to the maid the next morning (I didn't want to make a fuzz as I've had bad experiences with complaining, some managers just won't take it well and will be over you for all your stay). When I was showering I also noticed that the lever came off, this I did address to the front desk the next morning and when I came back at the end of the day (8pm aprox), the lever was still coming off. So I had to call front desk and someone came and repaired it. But the worst thing that kept me extremely uncomfortable was the heat in the room. Sometimes, rooms in some hotels have a vent where the heat or air comes from and you can decide whether to close it or leave it open. Well, this was not the case, as the room had a big AC system inside and it could not be turned off! Even though the temperature could be controlled, every time the outside temperature came down (this was December 2010! you all should remember how freezing it was!) the heat would turn on, be noisy and EXPEL COLD WIND for at least 10 minutes before it could get it warm! So all night I woke up to the noise of it and the uncomfortable air blows that came from the AC. I was sick for the whole 2 weeks I stayed in that room, and regardless me telling front desk about it, they would tell me there was nothing wrong with it and that the other rooms were exactly the same, so there was no case in putting me in another. Note it, fellow travelers, 'The Hilton' doesn't always stand for luxury and comfortableness. This hotel is the perfect example. Oh, another one? For the whole two weeks I was there, I couldn't make use of the gym because 'it was under maintenance'.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Fort Collins, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

I stayed here alone for a quick business trip in October 2010- nice hotel, clean, accommodating staff, great sundry shop. Will stay here again! There are restaurants nearby and it's not too difficult to find. About 45 minutes (with some traffic) from the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. Great lobby area - I didn't take advantage of the continental breakfast but it definitely looked good!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

This Hilton Garden is a very convenient location near North Point Mall. The hotel has typical Hilton Garden amenities. The price we paid through the Hilton site included breakfast and was very reasonable. On the negative side, this hotel is very tired and needs redecorating. Stained carpets, old furnishings, small pillows on a king bed. The WiFi did not work except in the lobby. The staff said they would check into it and claimed it was working fine.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Lighthouse Point, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

This hotel is just what you would expect decor and room-wise. But the staff went above and beyond this past weekend during a big two night concert run over the 4th of July weekend. Never did I sense any hostility, frustration or lack of attention from any of the staff. In fact they went out of their way to be friendly, helpful and accommodating during a very busy time where they could have easily lost their cool. There were fresh baked cookies upon check in and a welcome bag with a snack and water. Plus, there's a great breakfast buffet and pool area where the staff actually brought plastic cups for guests who wanted to drink beers that were in bottles. No complaining that people shouldn't drink alcohol or couldn't have glassware, but unexpected help instead. Southern hospitality at it finest.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Northpoint? Share your experiences!