“Great Place for A Business Meeting” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
WiFi free!
Ranked #9 of 28 hotels in Alpharetta
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
“Great Place for A Business Meeting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Great place to host/share a business meeting, the staff was very pleasant and easy to deal with. The service staff was very attentive and had a wonderful attitude towards the clients/customers.
The individuals servicing the tables for our dinner were very attentive and provided great service to everyone. One person in particular that I noted to give great service was Amanda who worked with all the folks within my group.She had a very pleasant personality and was always walking the dining area to check with everyone concerning their needs.
The front desk and manager helped me with a reservation issue and provided the best service I have seen in some time from a motel I have dealt with. Overall a great place with great service, a very good place to stay. Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: This motel is located in a good quiet area of town, good exposure to all services and shopping. All...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
CherylSkeen, General Manager at Embassy Suites Atlanta - Alpharetta, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Thank you so much for your high recommendation! Our team strives to provide the utmost in guest service and I'm happy to know you were very pleased with members of both our dining team members and front desk team members. I'll be sure to pass along the specific compliments you had for Amanda. I often get very positive feedback regarding her attentive service. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again in the future!

265 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Jonesborough, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

As a frequent traveler I've stayed in hundreds of hotels over the years. After a while, they all look the same. Not so at this property... one of the best Embassy's in the business. Awesome! The rooms are luxurious, the staff extremely helpful and the recent renovations make this like a brand new establishment. Thanks for making my stay extra ordinary. Can't wait til I get back to Alpharetta.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the rave review! We are still in the process of making improvements and appreciate your compliments on what's been done so far. Our team is thrilled to know we made your stay extraordinary and we are so happy to have you as a loyal guest!
Ft. Worth, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I love Embassy Suites Hotels, but this one is in bad need of some fixing up. I have stayed at this hotel several times and it keeps declining. On drive up, letters are missing from the sign on the building. The walk up to the front door was dirty. The interior of the hotel very worn. The elevators look terrible. In the room, the fabric was falling off the lamp shades. The lamp next to my bed didn't even work. The hallways need to be vacuumed which was obvious because of particles on the carpet that simple vacuuming would pick up. Anyway, this is my last time at this Embassy Suites. Time for some housekeeping and redecorating at this Embassy Suites. I will try another hotel when I am in this area again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
I sincerely appreciate your comments and want to respond to some of the specific items you mentioned. All exterior signage on the property was just replaced and apparently when you visited we were in the middle of either removing the letters or replacing the letters. I can see how this would immediately give you a bad impression upon your drive up but I assure you it looks awesome now! We have recently begun the process of renovating our hotel and have installed all new carpet in the guest rooms and resurfaced the pool deck, the pool and the hot tub as well as added all new pool furnishings. Also, all lampshades are in the process of being replaced. Our housekeeping team consistently receives high marks for cleanliness on our Guest Satisfaction scores with Hilton, but apparently we didn't measure up during this visit. If you'd like to contact me, I'd love the opportunity to make this right with you as our ultimate goal is to exceed our guests' expectations. I can be reached on my direct line at (678) 762-8700. We want all guests to leave happy every time and I'm truly sorry we fell short in this instance.
Waleska, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

This was our first time to the property and we really enjoyed it.Bethanie who worked the 3-11pm shift at the front desk was very friendly and professional. Both the breakfast and manager's reception were delicious. Bethanie made both the check in and check out process very smooth. Both our room and the hotel was very clean. The indoor pool temperature was just right and plenty large enough to accomdate both adults and children. The housekeeping and food/beverage staff was excellent as well. I highly recommend this property if your travel plans find you near Alpharetta, GA.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
CherylSkeen, General Manager at Embassy Suites Atlanta - Alpharetta, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
I really appreciate your feedback! Bethanie is a new addition to our team and she's already making quite an impression on our guests with her outstanding level of service. I'll be sure to pass along a word of thanks to her as well as the entire staff for their part in making your stay a memorable one. We hope to see you back soon!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

My girlfriends and I went to Atlanta and stayed at the Embassy Suites Hotel –Alpharetta for a weekend getaway and we were very impressed by the friendliness and high quality of service from the moment we walked in the door.
From the front desk, and breakfast staff you can tell they enjoy what they do. One specific staffer (Jonathan) really exuded the "can do attitude".
They were all very helpful and extra friendly. The rooms were clean, and the front desk was very helpful with restaurant recommendations.
The complimentary on-site breakfast is huge, and the manager's reception in the evening makes the hotel rate a steal!
Great location, we felt safe, there are a number of restaurants to choose from, and across the street there is a wonderful mall. Thanks for a wonderful stay we will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
CherylSkeen, General Manager at Embassy Suites Atlanta - Alpharetta, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
I'm so happy to hear that your girlfriends' weekend getaway was relaxing and fun! I really appreciate you taking the time to rate us. I'll pass along your note to the entire team and I'll be sure to give special recognition to Jonathan for his outstanding service. We hope to see you again!
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

The best part of my stay was the wonderful, friendly staff and the FANTASTIC, MOST DELICIOUS, breakfast I enjoyed every morning. I've never enjoyed breakfast so much. The indoor pool is a great bonus to enjoy during the winter time. I will recommend Embassy Suites to everyone I know.

Room Tip: Higher floors give you a better view not only of the city but also of the hotel lobby with the water...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your great comments. I'll pass along your compliments to our team and I'll let the breakfast staff know you love our breakfast! We hope to see you again soon.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Check-in was smooth as always, clean room, and service was great

Room Tip: away form elevator
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for your feedback and for your patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Embassy Suites Atlanta - Alpharetta? Share your experiences!