This was the first time staying at this hotel and I had a great experience. Yes, the hotel is getting older and needs some items addressed, but overall, the staff is courteous and the stay was enjoyable.
The complimentary breakfast each morning was superb. The chefs that prepared the eggs and omelets were always nice to interact with in the morning. And despite what some people think, they have someone cracking REAL 100% eggs. The buffet had everything you ever wanted. I know we got some real food critics regarding breakfast but you get way more than what you pay for. The coffee was excellent too.
The pool and spa were good, but needs some attention as the jets in the spa seemed clogged and the pool was looking a little murky with cracks in the ceiling and floor.
The Manager's Reception each evening was great, but I never saw any management, only the bartender and some kitchen staff.
The rooms are great! Plenty of space to stretch out and enjoy. The business center is good too, but agree that the Internet should be a complimentary service.
All in all a great stay that has made this my favorite hotel in Alpharetta. Just a little updating on the hotel and it would be great!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alpharetta
- Alpharetta Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the affluent area of North Point, a development of Alpharetta, GA. Discover the suburban sophistication at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Alpharetta. This hotel is located just minutes North of downtown Atlanta, where you can experience world class hotel accommodations, for corporate and leisure travelers alike. From handsomely appointed suites to the fully equipped fitness center and relaxing indoor pools, this hotel in Alpharetta, GA offers exclusive amenities. The spacious suites include a separate private bedroom and spacious living room. Each suite is equipped with an activity table, wet bar, mini-fridge, microwave, two 32 inch flat screen TVs and alarm clock radio with MP3 dock. During your stay enjoy complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary drinks and light snacks at the Evening Reception. Dine without leaving the hotel at the on-site restaurant Cascades, serving, lunch and dinner. Dine without leaving your room, room service is available daily from 11am. to 11pm. After a meeting in the North Point Business District or a day of shopping at nearby North Point Mall, guests can unwind at Cascade’s or at the hotel’s Bar. For guests planning high-impact meetings or social events, the Embassy Suites Hotel –Alpharetta offers flexible, state-of-the-art function space with Southern hospitality, exceptional catering services and event planning professionals to ensure an unforgettable experience. Experience an upscale community retreat at one of the finest hotels in Alpharetta for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Atlanta - Alpharetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.