“Very very nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Very very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

We stayed here overnight when we were in town to see a concert at the Verizon Center and could not have been more pleased. The accomodations were so comfortable that we wished we could stay another night, and the weekend rate could have afforded that luxury had we had time. Pleasant, helpful staff. Pretty, roomy suite w/ small kitchen, living room, and comfy big bed. Many warm items on breakfast bar as well as usual cereal, bagels, etc. Beautiful grounds. Convenient to Verizon Center -- we were there in less than 10 minutes. A great get away!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

I reserved two rooms on the Marriott website for less than $60 each with AAA. I wanted a suite type room as I was traveling with my daughter and her two children. We were taking them to the Railroad Museum in Duluth (ten miles away) and they love Chipotle. There is a Chipotle a short drive away. In fact there are a lost of other restaurants, and a Kroger and Super Walmart nearby. When I arrived I was greeted by Marc and Trinni who were running the desk. They made me feel very welcome. Because I had two rooms they offered me two scratch-off tickets as part of a promotion they were offering. I won treats from the market for one (my grandsons chose M&Ms) and the other gave me a free weekend night. I was so surprised! What a great win! I applied it to the stay so I had adjoining rooms and it was all for less than $60. The rooms smelled a bit mildewy when we entered them but both were well appointed and clean. We quickly moved in. The stay was great. Breakfast the next morning was good--the typical muffins, bagels, cereals, etc. and hot oatmeal, scrambled egg discs and sausage patties. The room was not at all noisy. Good stay. There is a pool outside. this motel is down a road and sits back from the street so while you have all these commercial places nearby this property is quiet and a little secluded. The staff here are absolutely tremendousw. They go above and beyond.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Sicily Island, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Took our Church's youth group on a trip to the Atlanta area July 28-31, 2011. Prior to arrival Hilary called to check in with us, which instantly made us feel welcome. Upon arrival, our key cards were ready for all 15 rooms with no mix-ups or confusion whatsoever. To have 52 people (more than half kids) in their rooms within 10 minutes of arrival is what I call "top notch service". The entire staff went above and beyond to make our stay a pleasant one. The rooms were very nice and comfortable in addition to the cleaning staff doing a superb job every day. Any issues, which were very few, (like a fridge not working in one room) were taken care of immediately. First time I've ever been to a hotel with this many people and not one person had a complaint. I could go on and on about the staff at this hotel; they definitely exempilfy what customer should be. A big thanks to Hilary, Mark and the rest of the great staff (wish I could remember all of their names).

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

Me and my then girlfriend, now wife, stayed here when we went to a concert in the area. We couldn't believe that for $50 a night we got a full kitchen, amazing beds, big bathroom, and great prompt service. The exterior of the hotel is gorgeous, and the location is secluded and very scenic. When I am in this area again, I know where to stay. In my opinion you won't find another hotel with the value of this one. Marriott has never failed to impress me.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2011

We visited Roswell and Alpharetta March March 17-20. We like this area and previously had stayed at the Marriott down the street. Never having stayed at this hotel we were not sure what to expect. We were very pleased. Hotel personnel were very friendly and always helpful. Popcorn was always available and cookies in the evening. The hotel is very well maintained and very clean. The loction is attractive and very quiet. But, it is so convenient to shopping and restaurants. Northpoint Mall is just a few minutes drive and traffic in this area is not as bad as the Buckhead area. Next time we visit this area we will again stay at this hotel.

Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

My wife and I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. It was a great deal...one of the best hotels for the price and had a great operations manager running it. He was very friendly and went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of. He even asked me the next day, after I left the hotel, if I arrived home ok. I have never had such good service from someone who really seemed to care that we had a good time and had everything we needed. His name is Mark Mukangu and he is the Operations Manager here. If you call, ask to speak with Mark and try to deal with him exclusively because you won't get any better service and won't have your questions answered by any nicer person than him. The rooms were pretty big. We had a comfortable King size bed. Everything was clean and in order as well. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

Normal Springhill Suites, modern, clean. Easy access from GA400, lots of restaurants around. Internet connection in my room was surprisingly fast.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to SpringHill Suites Atlanta Alpharetta? Share your experiences!