“Exceeded Expectations!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Lapine
“Exceeded Expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I planned an all American Doll "girls" weekend, which included my daughters ages 8 and 6, my nephew (8 months) and my mother and sister-in-law. We did the American Doll Girl package, which included a special check in for my daughters and their dolls, milk and cookies, beds for the dolls, a VIG card good for a treat from the hotel store, and breakfast in the hotel. The hotel staff's attention to the girls made you feel as if you were in a Disney resort. They were greeted by name at check in and treated as princesses during their stay. Breakfast and dinner served in the hotel were excellent, and the facilities were beautiful! It was a trip that we will remember forever, made extra special by the staff and the hotel experience! It is conveniently located near the American Doll store located within North Point Mall.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
We appreciate all of your outstanding comments about our American Girl Package at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. We take great pride in all of our American Girl Packages whether you choose our Basic, Deluxe Pink, Super Star or Birthday Package. There really is a package for everyone. On behalf of our associates I want to thank you for staying with us and we hope that you will tell all of your family and friends about your American Girl experience. We look forward to seeing you again on your next American Girl visit to the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
O'Fallon, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying in Alpharetta for a business meeting. This hotel was great. Checkin was fast and they were very friendly. The room was very large, clean and quiet. My only complaint was the distance from the elevators. I think my room was as far as you could get from the lobby.
The food in the bar was great and I wish I could have stayed another day to enjoy the property!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
We are so happy that you had such a great stay with us at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. I will be sure to let all of our associates know about your outstanding guest experience. Please let us know the next time that you check-in so we can get you a room closer to the elevators. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our hotel. Thank you again for staying with us!
Conway, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Check-in and check-out were fast. The king-sized room was a nice size. Overall the room was clean with the exception of a couple of strands of hair found on the bedding. I assumed it was from house keeping. The bed slept fairly well. The pillows were small and a bit lumpy. The bathroom was nice and clean but a bit small. The location of the toilet was a little odd. It was located right next to the bathroom door which means little privacy even with the door closed. The hotel staff that I encountered were very friendly and eager to please. The bartender was friendly with nice drink recommendations. Overall, I had a nice stay and would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thanks so much for all of the nice comments about your stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. I promise to share all of your feedback with our associates so that our hotel can continue to improve our product and service. I hope you will visit our hotel again very soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Absolutely beautiful hotel!! Rooms were clean and spacious. Indoor and Outdoor pool were very nice. Above all the customer service was exceptional. We were there with 10 rooms for a softball tournament and we had a couple of small issues and the employees and the management went above and beyond. I have never seen auch great service like this before. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a room in the area.

• Stayed July 2013
We appreciate all of your kind words about the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. Our associates will be happy to hear that the provided you and your team with the exceptional service levels that you have come to expect from Marriott. Thanks again for staying with us!
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Fabulous customer service!! We booked the concert package for our 25th Anniversary. Upon our arrival we were told we missed the shuttle to the venue which was to be included in the package purchased. The front desk went over and beyond to get us to the concert in time. They called us a taxi and covered the cost without hesitation. Thank you for providing such great customer service! We will be returning to this property.

• Stayed July 2013
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
We really appreciate all of the stellar comments surrounding your customer service experience while you were a guest at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. You can be sure that I will share all of your amazing feedback with our front desk associates. Thanks again for choosing our hotel for your 25th anniversary celebration. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our hotel.
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

A group of friends brought our daughters here for an American Girl getaway. It was worth every penny. From the precious check in to the Pink rooms every detail was thought out. The cookies were huge and were a nice touch to the night. The girls and moms enjoyed the pool and the restaurant. While some complained about the breakfast I thought it was amazing. I've never had smoked salmon on a Buffett! The staff was kind to the girls and we had 7 with us! One of the nights we were there they even had a movie with popcorn and drinks for the kids. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2013
Thanks for all of the outstanding comments about your American Girl stay here at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. We really appreciate all of your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you the next time that your visit our hotel.
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had our class reunion at this hotel so my wife and I stayed here for 2 nights. Check in and check out were quick and easy. Our room was a decent size with a nice tv but the bathroom is kind of small. There is an indoor and outdoor pool area and, luckily for us, it seemed like the kids liked the indoor pool better so we were able to relax outside. The lobby is nice and open and there are a lot of tables in the bar area. The location is great as it is right off of 400. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is the size of the bathroom.

I would like to make a special mention about one of the employees, William, who I believe works in security. We were at the pool at 11:00 Friday night when the pool closed and William nicely let us stay out there for a little while longer to finish our drinks. The next day, we were sitting in the same spot and he came over to talk to us and even went inside to bring a plastic cup for my wife to drink her wine. As we were checking out Sunday morning, I realized I forgot to put some ice in our cooler for the drive home. I went inside and ran into him again and told him what I was doing. He said the ice machines on the floors were unavailable right now so he took me back in the kitchen area to use their ice machine. He is a really nice guy who went out of his way to help us a couple of times. This type of customer service is rare and was very much appreciated.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
We really appreciate all of the positive feedback about your recent stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. Thanks so much for acknowledging William’s outstanding guest service. He is truly a stellar associate who always goes out of his way to keep all of our guests safe while providing the highest level of customer service. You can be assured that I will share your kind words with him. Thanks again for staying with us!

Been to Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta? Share your experiences!