“Best Italian in North Atlanta” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 423 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian
Description: 'Our Food Will Bring Back Memories'. Truly authentic Italian - homemade pastas, as well as fish, chicken and veal dishes. Owners are a combination of New York and Italy. Regional specialties, freshest homemade and imported ingredients.Wines, Beers, Homemade Pastires, Catering. Open for lunch and dinner. Glutten Free and Vegetarian friendly.
“Best Italian in North Atlanta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful service. Very good Sinatra singer. Nice people. This place sets the standard for the area.

The Pappardelle “Showcases RosaMia” with meatballs is their signature dish, and with good reason. I can never get past this one. The only dowside is rather pricey house chianti.

Go. Enjoy.

Visited November 2012

91% Recommend
“We LOVED it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our first visit to Rosa Mia's by suggestion of our neighbor. Had a 1/2 pizza, eggplant parm and special salmon. Great flavours, the best pizza I've ever eaten and the eggplant was al dente, not soggy! Thankfully we live close so we can stop by often! Excellent wine selections too.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Italian Excellence in Alpharetta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Seeking an Italian restaurant in Alpharetta having a Gluten-Free menu for our travel companion, we were so happy we chose Rosa Mia Ristorante Italiano!
In addition to several Gluten-Free choices, Rosa Mia's regular MENU CHOICES WERE FABULOUS!
We had the BEST MEAL of our week-long golfing excursion and visit to the Masters, and our MOST MEMORABLE EVENING because of the excellent service of owner Rosa Bitussi and server Melina.
Rosa is in tune with the processes necessary for Gluten Free choices.
The neighborhood atmosphere and friendly staff made us immediately feel at home, and by the end of the evening we felt like we were part of their family.
We chose Cavatini, one of several home-made pastas,and thoroughly enjoyed flavors equal to our most memorable meals when in Italy.
Don't miss the Spicy Torte Chocolato dessert
Moderate prices, excellent food and service, friendly atmosphere - they have it all.
We're glad we found Rosa Mia early enough in our trip that we can return a SECOND TIME!.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Ohio
“Wish I could take this little gem home with me to Ohio!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

By far, the best Italian restaurant I've experienced. The 5 of us each ordered something different and passed around tastes...all pronounced Excellent! I felt like I was a special guest at someone's home, that is how warm and personal their service is. Also has way more gluten free options than most Italian restaurants offer.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
atlanta, ga
“Excellent for gluten-free fare!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

First off, I can't comment on anything except gluten-free dishes at this quaint, very Italian-type bistro. I got to taste three dishes and they were all excellent. The gluten-free gnocchi is exceptional for gnocchi, period. The "unique" (secret ingredients) sauce is also excellent. My fave dish was what I ordered which is the Chicken Petronella. When I tasted the gluten-free pasta, I was concerned they'd served me gluten pasta by mistake. The only other times that's happened, (at different places) I had been given gluten pasta by mistake. In other words, if you want gluten-free pasta that is excellent in taste and texture, this is the place for it in the Johns Creek area! The pasta is imported from Italy (like most gluten-free pastas worth eating) and the folks at Rosa Mia know how to cook it perfectly!

After boxing up about half my entree, I indulged in a glass of Lemoncello for dessert, but also tasted the gluten-free Spicy Torte Chocolato. It was absolutely incredible and one of the best desserts of its kind available in the ATL!

If you close your eyes while enjoying the incredible food, you might just think you're in Italy!

• Visited January 2013