“First class Thai food without the first class price!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Nahm Thai Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 417 restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Street Food
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Tucson, Arizona
“First class Thai food without the first class price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Ate here just this week with some colleges. Everything was perfect! I had the best coconut chicken soup and red curried beef.

The menu says, "be prepared for real Thai hot if you ask for it" and they weren't kidding! :-)

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Cumming, Georgia
“Just outstanding. Do not hesitate to go here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

My wife and I have eaten at this restaurant twice, and just find ourselves extremely impressed each time. Chef Nahm is not only friendly, coming out to greet her patrons, but she is a highly talented Chef and proprietor. The restaurant itself is decorated beautifully, and could easily provide a memorable anniversary dinner. She ordered the famous pineapple chicken, I ordered a grilled steak with coconut black rice. We admired the beauty of the presentation and fresh flowers on our table. The entree was fantastic and we finished it off with the coconut pie. Also outstanding. This was topped off by a very cordial Chef Nahm greeting us and quietly asking us if we enjoyed our meal. Of course, we did! :)

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newton, Massachusetts
“Not your standard Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Unique dishes seemed more authentic than the run of the mill Thai restaurant you find at every street corner. Very good. The Chef/owner is a very sweet and gracious lady who comes out to chat with each table.

Visited March 2012
Atlanta
“Awesome dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Nahm Thai is an unassuming place located about 3/4 of a mile from GA 400 on Windward Parkway in Alpharetta. It sits as the end location of a small strip of businesses. Parking is plenty and free.

I have frequented this restaurant for lunch several times with colleagues as it is a favorite of one them. After a meeting in the area, a different colleague and I decided to visit for dinner using a restaurant.com gift certificate. We figured...why not!

Lunch experience was same as dinner...pretty darn good. Prices...not, so much which is to be expected. We each had a coctail, shared an appetizer, and ordered an entree. After the certificate and gratuity included...we spent about $90.

Now, about our meal...

We had a sampler appetizer which included dumplings, calamari, and chicken satay. All were delicious. I had shrimp and scallops and my colleague had chilean sea bass. Both are meals were absolutely fabulous!!!

He had a sweet sticky rice for dessert. Neither one of us cared for it. I've had their coconut cake in the past and it is very good.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a unique dining experience.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Paul
“Coconut Cake is Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I think I could just go for that. I would consider splitting a meal with another the next time since it was so large it was a little much to have that with a big dessert.

Visited February 2012