“Lovely place but damm server....” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely place but damm server....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband found this place from his friends couple months ago..... He told me this is agreat place..... Finally he brought me to here.... we are not sushi lover but they have some kitchen food that we are into it...... also they have free gluten soy sauce that we can't find in other restaurant..... We started keep coming for over four months.....Sometimes twice or three times a week..... Everything are really nice... we are so happy every time we have lunch and dinner here..... We love this place.... Phil and winny are very nice people....NICE FOOD NICE PLACE NICE PEOPLE.....PERFECT!!!! they know what the customer want and need before we ask..... Until one day, I came with my daughter..... It was litle bit busy..... usually winny took order my table but she was busy and another server (seem a new person) came to my table and asking me a private question, and I just say that I came with my daughter... and she kept asking me again even though I did answer her question..... My daughter and I were getting mad and felt uncomfortable.... I and my daughter really dispapointed..... she torn down our happiness with a stupid question...... Phil, winny, we love you guys and your food..... but your new server torn down everything..... I suggest you guys don't hire uneducated server or you will lose your customers because your damm server......... maybe we no more coming back...... we are so disappointed.......

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Georgia
“Best Sushi in Atlanta.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Have eaten here many times. The food is always fresh. Phil, the owner, is very creative. A local treasure. They always remember our name when we come in.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milan, Italy
“Great Sushi place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I lived very close to this restaurant. The place is small but elegant and the food is excellent. For sushi's lovers, I highly recommend it!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Small Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love this sushi place. Love that it is small and welcoming. Very clean. Lunch specials are really great. Feels like the small sushi places we used to frequent in the west Village of Manhattan years ago.

Visited November 2012
Roswell, Georgia
“A great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

The saki menu is good and has more variety than most around here. The sushi was excellent, very fresh and creative.

• Visited June 2012