“I told you so...” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 440 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: 'cue Barbecue is an owner operated restaurant in Milton, Georgia where you can enjoy a variety of hickory smoked meats and homemade sides. All of 'cue's food is made from scratch daily. (Even the bread and the pickles!) Come hear great live music on the weekends and enjoy "homemade everything, y'all!"
Atlanta, GA
“I told you so...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I'd been telling my co-workers about this place for a couple of years now, and finally I get them to come here for lunch with me. The parking is not great, by any stretch. The one thing that hits you (and the 1st thing you should look for in a BBQ place) is the smell of smoked food when you walk in(and sometimes in the parking lot). The staff is friendly and ready to serve. I am so glad that they expanded the lobby.

The BBQ is very good! I love that they are committed to freshness. They bake their own breads and make their own pickles. I would also keep an eye out for the side of the day ;-).

Marietta, GA
“Great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Nice upscale, sit down with great atomsphere bbq. My wife had the bbq chicken and I had the brisket. The chicken was slathered in sauce, and the brisket came dry. They have both tomato and mustard based bbq sauces on the tables. I've had better tomato based sauce, this was pretty bland. But the brisket was very tender and tasty. So was the chicken. The sides were good, although I was hoping for some green beans. I'll be back to try the pulled pork.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Roswell, Georgia
“Very Good BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

Health score not observed, but it looked pretty clean and orderly.
This is definitely one of the better BBQ restaurants around metro Atlanta. The chopped pork and sliced brisket were excellent, the brunswick stew OK. They also have chicken, baby back ribs, and a decent selection of sides.
The service was good and fast. It's a plus that they serve on real plates with metal utensils.
Definitely recommend.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Aiken, South Carolina
“Wonderful BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

We used to live in Alpharetta but now live in SC and have to endure their poor excuse for BBQ. (Sorry SC) We always go to Cue because 1) It's consistently VERY GOOD 2) Wait staff is attentive, helpful, and funny 3) BBQ isseriously good - I get pork, sliced please, with excellent baked beans, pass on the bread. 4) It's just mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and I can't wait to get back.

• Visited November 2011
Duluth, GA
“Best Sauce ever and it got better from there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Smoked on site meat, home made buns, and the best dessert I can remember! BBQ Nachos were the best nachos I've ever had and my main course of chopped brisket was superb. The side of sweet potato casserole was outstanding and sweet. We had the "bananas foster" for dessert which was more like banana pudding but outstanding in all ways. Top it off with a mother son duet band playing real good folksy music and you have a great date night. Waitress was helpful too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere