“Unexpected find in Alpharetta” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 440 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Unexpected find in Alpharetta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We drove by this restaurant for years without ever thinking to stop in. The location simply doesn't allude to the fantastic food found inside. We finally made reservations only because a friend requested to have dinner there and we couldn't have been more pleased with their choice. We've always been warmly greeted and quickly seated. The specials have always been incredible in both taste and portion size. On each occasion we've visited the owner has been there and has taken great pains to ensure everyone is enjoying themselves and is well taken care of.

I know given enough time and visits we'll run into less than perfect experiences as described in some other reviews but I my experience to date has been no less than amazing with each visit.

• Visited April 2013

Atlanta, GA
“Best Italian restaurant in North Georgia!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food, staff, owners and quality are outstanding every time I have been there. Maria and Antonio truly care about their customers in a way that I have not found anywhere else. Their commitment to lovingly prepared Italian food is constant as well as their devotion to the local community and charity work that they actively support. Put this place on your "must visit" list anytime you are in the area.

John G. from Athens, GA

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, GA
“Wonderful gem of a restaurant in the 'burbs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place is great. The food is always very fresh (some of the food comes from the owner's own farm located a few miles from the restaurant), and very tasty. I have had a variety of dishes here from pasta, to meats, polutry, and fish. In all cases I keep being pleasantly surprised by the flavors, freshness, and overall quality of the food. The family owners always make you feel very welcome and take time to chat with every table. Even the wait staff is very enthusiastic and pleasant to chat with. The entrees are not inexpensive, but I would rather pay more for good quality food as you do here as opposed to many other restaurants where the prices might be less, but the quality is definitely not on par with what they serve here at Casa Nuova. I wholeheartedly recommend this place as a top choice for a nice evening out.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Family Owned Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

A real gem in Alpharetta. Don't let the strip mall location stop you from trying some great Italian food. We have eaten here many times and the food is always delicious. Generally we just listen to the specials and get what sounds good - we haven't been disappointed yet.

The best part of the experience really is the family atmosphere - the owners are always interacting with customers and really make you feel welcome.

Generally we do try to stop by during the week as the weekends get completely packed! You can end up waiting quite a while for a table so plan accordingly.

They don't have an extensive wine list but there are some solid choices and one night a week (I think Monday but I'm not sure) they do $20 / bottle specials.

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Another lovely evening at Casa Nuova”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Another lovely evening, good wine, delicious food, and excellent, personal service at Casa Nuova. We started with a nice bottle of chardonay -- on their wine night special, $20/bottle. I had chicken Marsala and my husband had chicken caccitore, plus we both had house salads. The dishes were so good, and the servings big enough for lunch tomorrow. The service was excellent, attentive and personal. The food and service are consistently fine at this restaurant. Our bill for a bottle of wine, two salads and two entrees was about $66 (before tip), which I consider very reasonable for the excellent quality of the food, service and restaurant.
The first time I went to Casa Nuova, we had just moved to the area. It was a cold and rainy nighti in Febuary and my husband was out of town... I was fairly miserable, so I went out to dinner at a local Italian restaurant, Casa Nuova. The decor of the restaurant is warm and intimate. My server was friendly and made me feel welcome. And then there was that wonderful lasagne dinner... I left the restaurant with my world looking a whole lot better.
Really, for a delightful evening, lovely restaurant, excellent food and service, do try Casa Nuova. We've never been disappointed there.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere