“The Best Italian Food In Atlanta” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 413 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Alpharetta, Georgia
“The Best Italian Food In Atlanta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Since we left the NYC area my wife and I have been looking for a really good Italian restaurant in metro Atlanta. We finally found it in Alpharetta. Casa Nuova has the best Italian food in town!!! The food is superb, and the service is , bar none, the best I have experienced in Atlanta. Thank you Maria and Company for the care you put into everything you do!!

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Its not a chain restaurant. Its mom & pop owned, so there is pride in what they do. I took my family of four there for dinner. The cost was around $60. I had spagetti and meatballs and the pasta was cooked to perfection and the sauce was magnificent. I also sampled eggplant parm and chicken parm from my ex-wife and daughter. It too was excellent. My daughter's boyfriend had something with clams, so I avoided trying his dinner. He seemed to thoroughly enjoy it though.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Our favorite place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My family and I LOVE to eat at Casa Nuova!!! It's one of the few places where you can get excellent food and excellent service.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best Italian restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have been to Casa Nuova many times and tend to go there more for special occasions. However, anytime you dine there it is a special occasion. The service is beyond compare. I love to hear the specials (in each category every night) because it is as if you are being read a romantic novel. Then the food........aaaah!!! We drive past 2 very good Italian restaurants to get to them and every trip has been well worth it. We went most recently on 2/11. Maria had the restaurant all dolled up for Valentino with information on their Valentine's Dinner. Next thing I knew she was handing out boxes of candy and a rose to each lady. One time there we got a bag of tomatoes. Then once we took my mom there for her 80+ birthday. They were having a wine dinner that night so the restaurant was closed. But being the gracious people they are they set up a large table for the 6 of us and allowed us to celebrate Mom's birthday!!! Cannot say enough good about these people!!

Milton, Georgia
“One of our favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We love this place! We eat here at least once a month if not more often. We are always treated like family. During growing season Maria is famous for bringing you a bag of fresh produce from her garden before you leave. They are very generous with community donations.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere