“I'll eat here again” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Atlanta, Georgia
“I'll eat here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Basic pizza was good. Looking forward to exploring the rest of the menu. Nice place - good lunch atmosphere. Worth another visit or two.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Try the prosciutto arugula special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I'm always so sad to leave my sister, but we grabbed a pizza before our trip to the airport. We tried the prosciutto - arugula special. What a beautiful blend of flavored and textures. The crust was a perfect blend of crunchy and yeasty - the prosciutto practically melted - but my favorite part was the peppery lemony greens - a little salad as a topping! I'm craving my sister and next time I'm getting this pizza on my way there.

You order at the counter and nice little tables for seating - but really, it's all about the pizza

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Pizza. Not your typical pizza (in a good way)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My favortie is the Sante Fe Pizza. I recently discovered that I have gluten intolerance and glad that they offer gluten free option. Love recommending this place to pizza fans.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Big Canoe
“Fast Food Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I came because of the good reviews, and was kinda disappointed. Firstly, this is not a regular restaurant. You have to wait in line to order, get your own soft drinks, and then they bring you the pizza. There is a small selection of beer and wine. If you're in a hurry, they have pre-baked pizza by the slice. I will say, the pizza wasn't bad. Wasn't the best pizza I've ever had, but was far from the worst.

If you want pizza and are in a hurry - this place may be what you're looking for. If you want to relax and enjoy, be waited on, and actually sit in a comfortable seat, this would not be a good choice for you.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Gluten Free Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We come to zPizza for the gluen free pizza. There are growing options for gluten free pizza but this place had an early offering and I think its great. Slightly sweet with a firm texture crust, it gets better with each piece. From Laguna California so of course its going to be good.

Visited December 2012