“very nice staff nice accomadations” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
alpharetta
“very nice staff nice accomadations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

my stay was very pleasant the staff was great .i work at night and the staff moved our house keeping to a later time . all around a good hotel

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
chaoin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

I have never ever stayed in a hotel that was this bad before. They lied about their facility and their amenities. Ist, the hotel stinks like Ramon Noodles. The hallways are hot and musty. 2nd, they said they provided a crib. Well they do. A nasty looking crib with a KING sized sheet wrapped around the mattress as a crib sheet. Have they not ever heard of a baby suffocating from having bedding in the crib? 3rd, the pool is not heated at all like it says it is. The pool is freezing cold and the chemicals are soo strong in the pool that it burns your eyes and skin. 4th, the breakfast is not hot. It is cold and nasty. The hot part is cold pancake and nasty looking egg white things you are to put in the microwave. 5th, the mattress on the pull out sofa was soo disgusting I would not let my kids sleep on it. When I went to complain about these things to the manager he told he to check out and leave! He offered nothing but an argument. I have never been treated so badly. Do not stay at this place!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Alpharetta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2010

Horrible staff, esp the front desk manager. seems like has picked up a personal fight with me from day 1.
For a simple request like can you transfer my phone to a colleagues room his reponse is "No" . He mentions he doesnt have numbers and it seems he is busy doing "imp things" and has no time to look up the records. He also screams at me for not being able to remember my colleagues room number though I am in the hotel for 3 days !!!. He says you are supposed to remember your frinds number. I have no time for all this and hangs my phone.
Utensils given are soiled, Fridge has fungus growing in.
I have people knocking my door at 5 30 AM to check if my bathroom is leaking as someone who stays below my apt has complained regarding my stay.
Its been a trrible experience, needless to say I am cutting down my 1 month stay and running away to a better hotel with 7 of my colleagues.Please dont visit this place

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. The front desk staff is always very pleasent and helpful. Rooms have always been clean and comfortable. The rooms include mini-fridge and a microwave (necessary when traveling w/ a child.) The hotel offers continental breakfast. It is very close to many, many restaurants and lots of shopping. It is also close to 400, so downtown Atlanta is about 20 minutes away.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Alpharetta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

I had to stay at this hotel for close to 2.5 months. The Manager of this hotel is taking advantage of being the only one with a kitchen. If comfort suite or the hotel adjacent had enough rooms with kitchen i would have moved out. The Manager attitude is bad, she would take you for granted if she finds out that you have no where else to go. Also the hotel stinks, everything in there is an antique piece. The AC, the furniture etc. The place stinks as if its been kept closed for a long time and it has that damp smell in the hallway and in the rooms. Also there is no fresh air so its very very suffocating.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2009

We cannot say enough good things about the 10 days we spent at this Ramada. Clean, comfortable and large rooms, refrigerator and microwave, large bathroom, friendly staff, continental breakfast and US News. I used their e-mail service. We were given a reasonable rate for the extended stay. If you like malls, it is very near a large mall and also near a walking Greenway.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2009

I knew as soon as we stepped into the elevator. that it was not going to be good...floor filthy...our room was dirty...everywhere we looked it was either dirty or needed maintanence. No attention to detail WHATSOEVER! Everything outdated...I wouldn't have minded that so much, if it had been clean...We had been traveling for 10 hours and were tired, otherwise we would have left. When we checked out, I complained at the front desk, obviously that didn't do any good...We will NEVER stay at a Ramada again.........

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Limited Alpharetta? Share your experiences!