“Location great for family event, quiet.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #25 of 28 hotels in Alpharetta
Ohio
“Location great for family event, quiet.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2009

We cannot say enough good things about the 10 days we spent at this Ramada. Clean, comfortable and large rooms, refrigerator and microwave, large bathroom, friendly staff, continental breakfast and US News. I used their e-mail service. We were given a reasonable rate for the extended stay. If you like malls, it is very near a large mall and also near a walking Greenway.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

108 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2009

I knew as soon as we stepped into the elevator. that it was not going to be good...floor filthy...our room was dirty...everywhere we looked it was either dirty or needed maintanence. No attention to detail WHATSOEVER! Everything outdated...I wouldn't have minded that so much, if it had been clean...We had been traveling for 10 hours and were tired, otherwise we would have left. When we checked out, I complained at the front desk, obviously that didn't do any good...We will NEVER stay at a Ramada again.........

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2008

The owners of this hotel are cutting corners and it shows.

Room has old, beat-up furniture, microwave, linens and lighting. In drastic need of an update.

Though they advertise an indoor "Heated Pool", there was nothing heated about it. Too cold for even the kids to stay in long. They probably would have had more fun but the chemicals irritated their eyes so badly, they couldn't stand it for very long. Guess pool chemicals is the one area where the owners don't skimp. 5 Walmart chairs on pool deck.

4 person room with 3 towels. And no pool towels...bring the ones from your room.

Breakfast was okay at best. Pastries included Hostess Swiss Rolls and Zebra Cakes among other equally creative choices.

1st floor is obviously the smoking floor - gag. Thank goodness we didn't stay on that floor

Elevator not working.

Bottom line - huge disappointment.

Stayed October 2008
ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2008

VERY disappointed. This is the second, and LAST time I will
stay there. I booked a non smoking room, since I have asthma. Called ahead to confirm, and asked for a ground floor room. I was told the hotel was full, and that I'd be on the 3rd floor...that was fine. I arrived at 3:30 am, after a delayed flight. Got to the room (it had a non-smoking sign on the door). Walked in and was hit by the stench of smoke. It was almost overwhelming...yes, it was THAT bad. Since I was exhausted, and had been told the hotel was full, I tried to get some sleep. I was coughing and wheezing all night. When I checked out, the lady told me I should have requested another room, since they had extra rooms (despite what I was told when I confirmed the booking). She also repeated over and over that "well, theres a non-smoking sign on the door". I said that just because you put the sign on the door does'nt make it a non-smoking room. A similar thing happened the last time I stayed at that Ramada. But, I asked for a different room, and was transferred. I usually stay at the Holiday Inn.and think Ill continue to do so.
My complaints to Ramada and the hotel got the typical "we're sorry your stay didn't meet your expectations" line. NO MORE!

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — everything else
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
cincinnati
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2006

While the room seemed clean on the surface, it had a horrible sour smell, as did the hallways. I actually went out and bought air freshener! Maid service did not replenish amenities daily. I wouldn't stay here again or recommend it.

Been to Ramada Limited Alpharetta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Alpharetta

Address: 3020 Mansell Road, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Location: United States > Georgia > Alpharetta
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 28 hotels in Alpharetta
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Alpharetta 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited Alpharetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Alpharetta
Alpharetta Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Alpharetta, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.