“The Suite was Sweet” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 28 hotels in Alpharetta
Bradford, Massachusetts
“The Suite was Sweet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stayed a week in a suite with 3 boys and everything was fine. I read a previous review saying that the hotel had roaches, that is not true. For the entire week we were there, eating and leaving food open (as kids will do) we saw no bugs of any kind. The staff was courteous and if we hung the Do Not Disturb sign on the door, they did not disturb. When I travel to Alpharetta in the spring, I will definitely stay at this Ramada Inn.

Room Tip: Get the suite if you have kids. Plenty of room for everyone.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

107 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

In all honesty the place doesn't look like much from the outside but the rooms have everything you could want. They're clean with good air conditioning comfortable beds a TV coffeemaker microwave, fridge, hot and cold water of course. For the little bit that I spent and the location I couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been at this hotel since 8/5/13 and they have treated me and my family with respect and have always taken care of our room. The mall is only a few minutes away and you can walk to the movie theater and food restaurants. Would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2013
miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were there for an entire week and everything was great. Staff was friendly, room was cleaned every day and we had access to washer and dryer. The hotel is close to major eateries, malls and stores. The only thing missing was a fitness area, but the indoor pool was a great substitute.

I recommend this facility for any one traveling in the Alpharetta area.

Thx for making our stay wonderful, safe and secure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Concord, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I felt compelled to write and say a big THANK YOU to all the staff for making our stay perfect. Spotlessly cleaned in all locations by diligent staff who worked hard to ensure we had a nice stay. I really enjoyed the nice indoor pool. Brand new flat screen TVs, and internet strong enough for all my mobile devices to share. Room service with a great selection of quality food. Overall it was a great stay, and I will be returning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Booked through Travelocity ,room was wrong when checked in. They were aggravated when I asked for room I rented. Had to pull up confirmation for room on phone to prove it,then placed in correct room. Little did I realize that after spending over 5 hrs in e.r.,we would be coming back to a sopping wet carpet and dirty towels left in bathroom!! When called front desk informed me that I was wrong,it was not leaking a/c as we thought. It was the window! It had been leaking all week we were informed!!! Did I forget to mention the broken tiles and cords coming through back of outlets in walls!!! Room 225! Run if they give you this room!! When I complained to front desk they compared my experience to that of someone who's flight was cancelled!!! Really?!! If I was ramada, I definitely wouldn't want you to be my poster child!!! Ramada is now scratched off my list of hotels!

• Stayed July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The staff was extremely friendly and made sure that all my needs were catered to. The location is excellent as well. I will definitely stay at this hotel again! Thank you for everything! The breakfast options were very good as well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Limited Alpharetta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Alpharetta

Address: 3020 Mansell Road, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Location: United States > Georgia > Alpharetta
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 28 hotels in Alpharetta
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Alpharetta 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Limited Alpharetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Alpharetta
Alpharetta Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Alpharetta, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.