“They were nice and overall clean people.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
“They were nice and overall clean people.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I came out & ended up staying way longer than expected they are nice & clean ... Everything worked properly in my room ... I have one complaint you can't open the windows but overall great place & people.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Winter Garden
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We chose this hotel due to price and proximity to our destination. The rooms were dated and didn't have an alarm clock. The shower curtain had mold on it and the furniture felt like it was about to fall apart. our door to our room had a large basketball sized dent in it and rattled constantly. Housekeeping came everyday even though we had the DND sign on the door. The first day they told me that they wouldn't knock if the sign was there and they took it off and handed it to me. I said we didn't need anything except some extra towels. The woman (as there were a man and woman team not in uniform) came into the room uninvited and started gathering towels and trash and restocking shampoo and conditioner...all we wanted were towels. No employee had a uniform or name tag the entire time we were there. The next day the same two housekeepers came to the door again even though we still had the DND sign on the door. We weren't looking for a high end hotel but it definitely wasn't even worth the money we paid. I felt like we were staying at a no name run down inn...not a nationwide chain. We normally stay at country inn and suites, but decided to take a chance...our mistake.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I am from Seattle and stayed here for a night for a concert. First off, when I checked into my room the lady tells me she has no two-bed rooms, but only one with one bed available. She was very rude and starting saying something in a foreign language. Even though it was me and my friend checking in. NO CARS in the parking lot, but she doesnt have a room for us? So after she told me that very nasty and rude like. We check into our room. The room smelled SO BAD, that we both got a headache, a headache from being in their for just 20 minutes. You'd rather have a wet dog sitting in the room, seriously. I have been in public bathrooms in Mcdonalds downtown that smelled better than that room. A kitchen with a oven and (filthy)microwave, but no dishes. Seriously, whats the point then. Not even cups. They had a old 90's TV in the room(that cuts off randomly) with only one channel, that worked on it, and it was static-like. What is this 1999? I felt like we warped back to the year 1999 in that room. Ugly, dirty yellow lights tinted the room so ugly too. The internet is so crappy, I could even connect at all the signal was so weak and when it did it dropped and was so slow, I couldnt even load a pic. Let alone a video.

So we couldn't take it anymore and I go downstairs with my friend and we ask her if shes sure they dont have anymore rooms. Finally the assistant manager, much more professional and non-rude, tells us there ARE rooms with two beds. Basically, the other Indian lady was being petty and rude. We finally got a room with two beds, smelled fine and a TV that looked like it was made witihin the last 5 years atleast.

So as we check into the room, a man waves and greets us hysterically, and staring at us as we walked down the hall like 3 times before we get in the room. Sure, he was kind but it was creepy. So a few hours later I leave out to go to my car. And the same guy is still on the floor, he greets me again, and I say hi again and walk down the hall. Ive walked about 20-30 seconds down the long hall, and I look back behind me and hes just STANDING THERE, staring at me as I walked down the hall. Not cleaning, nothing, just staring and he waves again. So later that night me and my friend are asleep and someone knocks on the door at MIDNIGHT, banging, saying housekeeping. Seriously? Housekeeping at 12AM? And it was that same Indian guy. So I tell him knock to knock on my door anymore and he is just smiling at me the whole time and I shut the door in his face. I look back in the peekhole and his STILL STANDING THERE. Wtf? And last but not least, we check out and after I went downstairs to check out, I notice I left something. I go back upstairs, telling my friend to come with me. We go back in the room and the Indian guy is inside our room. Checkout time wasnt yet, but he was in our room, smiling and saying he was going to start cleaning. SO we just ignore him and leave. And he FOLLOWS us out and again, after walking all the way down the all(Its a long hall, trust me) we look back and hes standing there, waving at us and smiling as he stared at us. Wow. Never again would I come back here. Id rather check into a cheap motel.

DO NOT COME HERE. Very sketchy and rude lady at the desk, and the only professional one is the manager. A creepy housekeeping guy that makes you feel like you're on some horror movie, staring at you and knocking on your door at Midnight. If you can handle all that. Then the two bed rooms arent bad at all and you can bear it. Oh yeah, the internet is GARBAGE. 10/kb a second. Cant even load a webpage right and it disconnects. We think they were a bit racist. Im from Seattle, very open minded, but Im Asian and my friend is Hispanic, and you could tell from our service and how they started at us they didn't like us.

Also it's two cleaning guys. One is very nice, maybe the only nice person there, the other is the creepy one. The only good things I can say is that the manager and one of the cleaning guys is nice, and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Crawfordville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Hi my name is Rafael Aviles ,and her is my review of the Ramada In Alpharetta a, Ga. This hotel the minute my daughter ,and I walked in
we were greeted we a terrible musty smell all over the hotel.
In order for us to sleep that night we had to deodorize our room.
Thank God, it was only a one night stay ,or I would not have been
to bare it. My advise to anyone desiring to book this hotel, run for
your life! It would have been better if I had booked the Comfort Inn,
or Holiday Inn Express next to it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Lithia, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you think your prepaying think again, the Wyndham site that we have been suing for years stated that we could prepay for this to obtain a 15 prepay discount for Advance purchase and yet upon arrival they claim they never charged the room and now I had to pay out of pocket, also, this is a very poorly kept hotel, it smells awful both in the hallways and the room, the side and back door entrances were littered with trash upon arrival and was still there when I checked out, the receipt was hand written on an envelope and the room was noisy and outdated, the T.V. reception from DirecTV was so filled with static it was hard to see the people on the screen, and the funny thing was that the hotel next door the comfort Inn which had a pool,(this one did not) and a work out room (this one did not), and a nice breakfast area, also only cost 55.00 versus the .66.66 I paid, as I found out the next day when I went to school with classmate whom had spent the night there. I will not stay here again. I guess the old adage is correct, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Limited Alpharetta? Share your experiences!