“We read all the reviews and decided to...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
ATL
“We read all the reviews and decided to...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2010

We read all the reviews and decided to try-fabulous, clean, authentic music, very tasty!! And the young man behind the counter was exceptionally friendly, knowlegable, and courteous. We will be back!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Atlanta, Georgia
“GREAT lunch place! Hummus Tabouli Feta Gyros mmmmmmmmmm...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

What's not to like? I drop in whenever i have a craving for med food. Sometimes alone, with my better half, even with Mervyn. Sometimes.

Huge, Man vs. Food kind of gyros (could use a little extra tzaziki suace); Excellent Greek salads and super desserts (see photos). Access is a little tricky since you have to dodge the local drivers in their leased Beemers on windward but it's worth the risk.

Joe Bob says Check it out!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cumming, Georgia
“LOVE it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

I have been to Papouli's several times, and I LOVE it! I have a relative (by marriage) who is from Greece, so I'm fairly picky when it comes to Greek food, but Papouli's hits it right on. The service is great--don't expect to be in and out as fast as you would a McDonald's, but the quality is amazing, and the prices are fair. I will continue to go to Papouli's to get my gyros fixes!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta
“Best Greek place in north Atlanta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2009

We eat here as often as we can, it features great food, good service, and a very reasonable price. It is in an unassuming strip mall, wedged in between Mexican and pizza places, and is a bit difficult to find for the uninitiated. The food is absolutely superb, but they definitely seem to be phasing out the "market" portion. It can be a bit crowded at lunch during the workweek, but at other times service is very fast. The large gyro plate can easily serve two (or more), the souvlaki is absolutely delicious, the soups are great, and the tabbouleh salad always leaves me wanting more (in a good way!).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Decatur, GA
“Very disappointed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2009

My husband and I had run across their website, which purports to tell what goods are in stock... The review said their greek-style small coffee pots were in stock. We should have asked them over the phone if they really had it before we went. The website lists all these products that they supposedly have, but only a very tiny fraction of it is actually available. Also disappointed that they had no coffee. What kind of cafe has no coffee?