“LOVE it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Cumming, Georgia
“LOVE it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

I have been to Papouli's several times, and I LOVE it! I have a relative (by marriage) who is from Greece, so I'm fairly picky when it comes to Greek food, but Papouli's hits it right on. The service is great--don't expect to be in and out as fast as you would a McDonald's, but the quality is amazing, and the prices are fair. I will continue to go to Papouli's to get my gyros fixes!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta
“Best Greek place in north Atlanta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2009

We eat here as often as we can, it features great food, good service, and a very reasonable price. It is in an unassuming strip mall, wedged in between Mexican and pizza places, and is a bit difficult to find for the uninitiated. The food is absolutely superb, but they definitely seem to be phasing out the "market" portion. It can be a bit crowded at lunch during the workweek, but at other times service is very fast. The large gyro plate can easily serve two (or more), the souvlaki is absolutely delicious, the soups are great, and the tabbouleh salad always leaves me wanting more (in a good way!).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Decatur, GA
“Very disappointed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2009

My husband and I had run across their website, which purports to tell what goods are in stock... The review said their greek-style small coffee pots were in stock. We should have asked them over the phone if they really had it before we went. The website lists all these products that they supposedly have, but only a very tiny fraction of it is actually available. Also disappointed that they had no coffee. What kind of cafe has no coffee?

Alpharetta, GA
“Sucker for Mediterranean food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2009

I'm a sucker for Mediterranean food and this is one place that definitely is on my top 5 list. They also have a great market for my needs, being greek myself! Fairly new to the area, and leaving a large Greek community behind me, I was afraid that the food that I grew up with and so readily available at my fingertips was not going to be here, and I was wrong!

Love the food, and love the market with all the imported food

Marietta
“Look Out Zorba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2009

What a surprise to find a great Greek restaurant in a strip mall in Alpharetta, Georgia. My family and I stopped here on our way from Florida to New Jersey and had a wonderful dinner. The appetizers and entrees were great, but the highlight for me was the baklava which was the best I've had anywhere -- including Greece.