You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd.
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   1950 Rock Mill Rd., Alpharetta, Alpharetta, GA 30022   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
“Don't stay here.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

From my experience it seems that at least 75% of this hotel were actual occupants of it and not short-term stayers. The hotel has a terrible odor and I was so discouraged when I went to clean my own sheets and found nothing but dried blood all over the mattress cover it was absolutely disgusting. The dirty socks that I found beneath my comforter was nothing compared to the dried blood. I had to switch rooms right when I first checked into my first one it was a non-smoking room that smelled of complete cigars. Very loud at night people in the hallways and playing video games on crazy high volumes.

• Stayed February 2013
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd., responded to this review, March 5, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Cumming, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

As a frequent guest,my experience has always been good in any room i have stayed. For under $60,you get an immaculate room with large kitchen area,all appliances included. Everything seemed to work ok with cold AC,and no plumbing issues which it usually the biggest worry in a cheap hotel. But this one is almost 5-star,and the only reason it's not would be the very poor and basic cable service. Less than 25 channels,and none of them any good. If this was upgraded they would probably stay booked all the time!

Room Tip: Try to avoid the weekends when less rooms are available.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd., responded to this review, August 28, 2012

Nampa, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

I normally have had great experiences with ESA properties but I cancelled my reservation and left after ten minutes. This property is in a great location and close to shopping and restaurants and also appears to have been recently remodeled.

However, the clientele at the property was downright loud and boisterous. Quite a few folks yelling at each other and a group of men wearing only t-shirts and jeans (not who you would want in the room next to you if you actually want to work or get some sleep).

The final ‘kicker’ was the room type that I reserved was not available. The person at the front desk did her best (she was not the one who made the room assignment error) but seemed a bit overwhelmed with the demands of the people staying at the property. I cancelled my reservation and drive two blocks to the La Quinta which was more in line with what a business traveler would expect.

Room Tip: Be warned that your neighbors could be quiet or loud - all I saw was a lot of loud and boisterous pe...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Kirkland, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

Awkward location (can only enter heading Eastbound), but once inside, not bad at all. MUCH fresher than most Extended Stay. Great TV (large LG flatscreen) w/o a cumbersome and specialized "hotel style" remote control. 3 x Showtime and most standard channels - in case you get bored.

Close to the mall, and a large number of (decent) chain restaurants, but this is a business location, pretty drab area, if you like anything apart from shopping, eating.

To get here from the airport, plan your time as Atlanta traffic is horrible - and note that this place closes at 11PM so if you are getting here later (as I did) you might be out of luck...

Room Tip: I would probably prefer top floor as one side of first floor looks out on the parking lot
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd.

Address: 1950 Rock Mill Rd., Alpharetta, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Location: United States > Georgia > Alpharetta
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in Alpharetta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.