“Welcome home!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Alma
The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club
You added The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club to your Saves list
174 Plantation Drive, Alma, GA 31510   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Alma
Los Angeles, California
“Welcome home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

It's no wonder the Inn is home away from home. The first time I stayed there I was welcomed by Kevin and Dana, with treatment as if I'd been a regular for years. Not only do they keep the place immaculate, their service is always with a smile. The food is outstanding and the staff is superb. Thanks ya'll, I can't wait to come see you again soon.

Room Tip: There is no bad room!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I had stayed at the inn for a business conference a couple months ago, the service from the hotel staff was above and beyond. The one woman in charge, I believe her name was Danielle or dayna, something like that, she gave great recommendations for businesses in the area to fit my needs, I would recommend this establishment to anyone gearing to visit the area

• Stayed April 2013
Rincon, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Last weekend I joined a group of golfing buddies for a :Guys Weekend" in Alma, GA. The course... well, it ain't Agusta National but not a bad place to play, and the on-site inn where we stayed was quaint and had a bit more character than your standard cookie-cutter chain hotel. What made this trip a wonderful weekend was the amazing people who worked at the inn. It started with the night manager Kevin, who greeted us when we checked in and even extended the bar hours a bit so my friends and I could socialize a bit on the first night. That spirit of accomidation was even out-done by the morning manager Dana, who not only opened the hotel's restaurant for a full breakfast on a morning that it's normally closed, she personally cooked one of the best traditional Southern breakfasts we ever had (including some amazing biscuits and gravy). Another staff member - Tiffany - literally lit the room up with her smile and personality every time she was around. Everybody made us feel like we were in their home. Looking forward to our next golfing outing and seeing my "new friends" at the Inn

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
bayou george, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed over the weekend to visit family, and the managers were so welcoming and hospitable, that the day manager provided us coffee and breakfast long after the breakfast had been put away. The night manager, Kevin, spent alot of time giving us menu recommendations, things to do and sites to see in the area. They both made us feel so comfortable and welcomed, and after explaining their Stay n Play package (we both golf) we plan on coming back as soon as possible. Great service, great food, great rooms and the hospitality can't be beat! Highly recommended

• Stayed October 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed at The Inn on business for the first time last week and was pleasently surprised. Wish I had time to hit the golf course, but the food was amazing, rooms are beautiful, and the service is phenomenal, esepecially Kevin and Dana. I'll be back anytime I come through Alma.

• Stayed October 2013
Foodfan128
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The Inn is a beautiful building surrounded by a wonderful golf course. The rooms are spacious and elegantly decorated. The bathroom was large and boasted an enormous shower. However, that is the extent of the amenities. The "continental breakfast" consisted of yogurt and a stale muffin and the rooms have no microwaves or refrigerators (or ironing boards or hair dryers). For a long stay, this gets to be inconvenient. Our room was "cleaned" once during the week that we stayed and the dust on the tables and wood floors was thick. The girls at the golf club were friendly, helpful, and professional. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for management. The day manager and her husband had trouble keeping our reservation straight and seemed more interested in sitting around drinking with their friends than in their paid guests.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

After 7 hours on the road it was a huge relief to find the Inn exceeded our expectations. I had booked it with no prior knowledge just to get us off our usual boring trip from NY to FLA.
We were greeted by friendly smiles and a large porch with rocking chairs to enjoy a nice cocktail and kick off our road dust. We then took a long walk along the golf course and huge homes. Too bad I forgot to pack my suit so I could jump into the large salt water pool.
Can't wait to see what breakfast will bring!!

• Stayed September 2013

Been to The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club? Share your experiences!