“I was disappointed but we slept really well” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   806 North Westover Boulevard, Albany, GA 31707 (Formerly Hampton Inn Albany (at Albany Mall))   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Panama City, FL
“I was disappointed but we slept really well”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

We've had a generally good experience at Hampton Inns, but this one just didn't cut it. Our room was tiny; no fridge, and a mixup at check-in on the type of room we had confirmed (and it was only 3:30 p.m., not like we were checking in without a reservation at 10 at night.) Although next to two busy roads, our room was very quiet so we both slept really well.

The wifi was kinda slow and cut out more than once. I guess my biggest diss is that the breakfast was awful. The "hot" selection consisted of some watery left over scrambled eggs, and sausage patties. The 2% milk for the cereal was warm. the orange juice was watery. Usually we get a pretty good breakfast at a Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Up to you: choose a room on the west side and you may have road noise, although it goes away late at...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Gainesville Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I heard the hotel was purchased by the people that owns the Albany mall It is right beside it.. There was a lot of construction going on and many things not complete. I thought the hotel was adequate. The bed was fine an it was quite and the location is great. The next time I went I stayed at a different place because I was not sure what this place may become. It was to soon to tell.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
cocoa beach, Fl
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

My wife and I typically stay at Hampton Inns when we are "on the road". We've always trusted the brand. We were sadly let down by the Hampton Inn Albany Mall. This is an old Hotel that carries the Hampton Inn flag. It is not a Hampton Inn.. The rooms were small, the bathroom was barely acceptable, and the sheets were worn and pilled. No microwave, no refrigerator and no flat screen TV. The carpet at the entry way to the room was worn and the tack strip exposed. Totally unacceptable.

When traveling by car, and staying in a different hotel every night, you stay at a Hampton Inn because they provide a consistent product. This hotel does not come anywhere near to providing that product.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Bonaire, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

This is a great clean hotel. I wish the room did not have outside access. That was my only complaint. The staff was very friendly. This hotel is conviently locationed. You could walk to a couple of restaurants or the mall if you wanted to.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Middle Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

My family of 4 me, my husband, and our two kids stayed one night only, but it was really nice! The rooms were updated, very clean, and modern for the most. The beds were extra comfy and the pool was opened with available table umbrellas to block the sun. Make sure if you need or want a refrigerator and a microwave in the room that you request it, because it doesn't come with one regularily. We requested one in our reservation, but we had to remind them when we got into the room. However, the staff was very pleasant and quite accomodating. The evening clerk assisted me quickly and was very nice and prompt! The hotel is in the best location surrounded around everything... Restaurants, Quick Food Places, The Mall, Shopping & Grocery stores, etc! The parking Lot wasn't the greatest, but that's the least of your worries. Now if they only offered a kid network channel like Noggin or Sprout we would have never left, LOL!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Chandler, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

There was a load of garbage on the balcony-hall outside of room 213 when I arrived. Various room doors were scuffed and marked up, looked like the ghetto. Room bathroom had scuff marks and rusted air vent. Air conditioner was loud. Coffee maker exploded. Coffee at breakfast was scalding hot.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

Everything was perfect. The best hotel I have experienced in a loooooooonnnnnnnnng time. So grateful to the staff and the entire experience.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!