“A full service hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Garden City, United States
“A full service hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I was very happy with the service and accommodations with this hotel. The food was quite good and the girls in the bar made me feel very welcome. I'm looking forward to my next trip to ABY. It's too far for me to walk to other places to eat, so I was quite pleased it the supper and breakfast that was offered.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Linda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review; I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed our restaurant for dinner and breakfast. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to Albany.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Albany, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I was a little hesitant to leave my car outside someplace in downtown Albany, but this hotel is in a great area. Backs up to the police station, regularly patrolled. Convenient location as well, right across the street from the civic center. Very clean, beautiful lobby, and very helpful staff. Only problem I have with it is breakfast is not included, at a hotel that is already a bit more than the average hotel for that area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Albany! Hilton Garden Inn hotels offers a Bed and Breakfast deal that when you book your room it comes with breakfast, if your travels bring you back to Albany we hope you stay with the Hilton Garden Inn and please give me a call at 229-888-1590 and I will be happy to help you with your reservation to include breakfast. Thank you.
ALBANY, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

The Staff were very friendly especially this guy named marcus. The staff went above and beyond to make my family and I feel welcomed. THE FOOD IN THE RESTAURANT IS TO DIE FOR. I WAS PLEASED OVERALL WITH MY STAY AND WOULD RECOMMEND OTHERS TO STAY AS WELL.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Linda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review; I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our customer service was excellent. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the food in our restaurant and Thank you for your comments about Marcus, I will definitely pass this on to him. We value your business, as well as your input, and we hope if your travels bring you back to our area you will choose to stay at The Hilton Garden Inn Albany.
Cumming, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

My family stayed her the night of January 4th, 2013. We had two connecting rooms. The hotel is spotless. It is clean as a whistle! Customer service has been matched by no other! Maintenance, housekeeping, bartender, front desk staff, management, restaurant, breakfast bar all top notch! I left my brand new sweater and shirt (my wife had bought for me as a gift) hanging in the closet by accident when checking out on Sunday. I realized on Monday morning while back at home and dressing for work, that I could not find my new sweater that I had only wore 1 time. I could not find the shirt that went with it either. I broke out in a cold sweat and realized that I had left it in the closet at HGI Albany. Once I got into the office, I called and spoke with Maria (I believe I'm correct on the name, if I'm not I apologize), she remembered me as she was there on check in and check out. She transferred me to housekeeping. Victoria (housekeeping manager, again I hope I'm correct on the name and please forgive me if I'm not) called me back. She verified the shirt and sweater that I had left. She had my clothes boxed up and shipped FedEx back to me. I got my shirt and sweater back on Thursday. My wife never found out about my leaving it at the HGI! Ssshhh, please don't let her know about it!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Linda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for your kind words! It is always refreshing to hear about a guest's great experience, we always try and treat every guest as though they are part of the family. I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Albany, that you will choose to stay at The Hilton Garden Inn.
Camilla, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

My original stay was suppose to have been the weekend following christmas but the lock was messed up on the door so we had to reschedule for new years eve. That was fine with me because they gave us a 50% discount and free breakfast. When we returned new years eve the staff was very friendly and the hotel throughout was very clean. The room was clean and the bed was extra comfortable. The bathroom was clean they had clean towels everywhere because we had a whirpool suite and my overall stay was excellent. The cook to order breakfast was great. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn in Albany Ga to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your response, we always welcome the input of our guests. I apologize that you had an issue with your keys, but I am glad we were able to resolve your issue quickly. It is our goal to ensure every guest has a Stellar Experience, and I am thrilled that you did. I hope that if you are in our area again, that you will choose to stay at The Hilton Garden Inn!
roanoke, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice and absolutely love it. The staff is exceptionally friendly and seem to really care about your satisfaction. Highly recommended. Breakfast is great too! Especially love the Ray Charles memorial across the street by the River. Convenient to the civic center and my personal favorite, Jimmy's Hot Dogs... yummy.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad you had the opportunity to enjoy some of our local attractions, they always seem to make a hotel stay much more enjoyable. I am thrilled that you were able to enjoy everything the hotel had to offer; I hope that if you are ever in Albany that you will choose to stay at The Hilton Garden Inn.
GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed overnight at the Inn to attend my daughter's college graduation last December. The entire experience was wonderful, warm friendly and most hospitable staff. The accomodation was clean and comfortable and the price was affordable. Although parking was not close by, the lot was very well lit and we always felt safe. Very good choice of hotel for us. Thank you to your kind staff for making our stay as pleasant as it was.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review. We always welcome the input of our guests and we are thrilled that you had a great experience at our hotel. I hope if your travels bring you back to Albany, that you will choose to stay at The Hilton Garden Inn!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Albany? Share your experiences!