“REVERSE RACIAL DISCRIMINATION!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
ALBANY,GA
“REVERSE RACIAL DISCRIMINATION!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stopped in about 9pm and went into restaurant. I was the only white person in the whole place including the employees and customers. I walked up to the counter and there was this young black girl employee behind the counter. She was milling around not doing anything just trying to look busy. Behind her was a black manager. He had his back to her. She asked him "do I haft to take his order". The manager said yes. She than turned to me and asked what I wanted. I told her: I am sorry you haft to take my order" She didn't say anything. I ordered a coke. While waiting for my coke a black customer came in and she greeted him so friendly like they were long lost friends. I called the home office in IL to complain although I don't expect anything to be done. There is no excuse for this type of behavior by the employee or the manager. Apparently management approves of this type of discrimination because he said nothing else to her. I won't be back!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

ALBANY,GA
“POOR SERVICE IS THE NORM!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I went to this McDonald's in the evening around 8pm and I am the only customer at the counter. One of the female counter help is asking another worker about her schedule. This conversation goes on for several minutes. Finally a male worker comes up and takes my order. This is not the first time I have gotten this type of service and I am sure it will not be the last. You would have to look long and hard to find worse customer service than at McDonald's.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage McDonald's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.