“Overpriced but tasty. ” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Leesburg, Georgia
“Overpriced but tasty. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We decided to give this place a try and it was okay. Nothing special except the bill. It is dark lighting and it seems it is a favorite for the repeat customers as everyone there seemed to know everyone but us.

Atlanta
“Local, good, not great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I like to eat local and this place was definitely a local "Cheers" kind of place. The food was good but not over the top. I started with the chicken wings- they were fried perfectly- very crisp, not to much crust and not greasy at all. I was expecting Buffalo style and this was not really it. Main course was the Cajun fish it was good but the sauce was very heavy- if I go back I would order it on the side. The vegetables had no taste.

The staff was very friendly and did a good job. I would eat here before I would eat at the chain stores nearby.

Visited July 2013
Albany, GA
“Great food, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Varied menu for every taste. Casual atmosphere. Great steaks. Nice wine list. Full bar. Nice place to go as a group or couple.

Visited February 2013
Albany, Georgia
“Restaurant to Dark”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The place is so dark you cannot see your food Small bar area and outside very crowded Steaks are good but rolls are not what you would expect at a quqlity steak house Martini served with small olives not martini olives

Visited June 2013
central FL
“Better luck next time?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We found this place after a TA recommendation and liked it's vibe. Interesting decor and a good feel. Wait staff was very friendly and efficient on a quiet, late Wednesday evening. The menu is ambitious with choices enough. Off the Southern Style portion of the menu was chosen the "hamburger steak", purported to be an 8 oz. black angus patty. Well, it might have been 8 ozs. but it was a very poor piece of meat. Did some of that horse make it's way over here? Whatever, please avoid this dish. The grouper was quite edible, though far from "the best you'll ever have".
The wine list is adequate, but really just barely. I don't see any reason to return to this place, other than maybe we just ordered the wrong things on the wrong night. I'm always puzzled when TA reviews are this far off in my experience and wonder if I went back on some other night...But any place that would serve that piece of meat really misses my mark. Sorry, Henry.

• Visited March 2013