“I enjoyed our stay everythign was very nice. The night...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Albany

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Albany to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Albany
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2720 Dawson Rd, Albany, GA 31707 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Albany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Newark, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I called to see if I can check in early, I spoke to Mgr-Tim. He was pleasant and nice and allowed me to check in early. The 1st room was not up to par (it felt damp). I spoke to the Mgr-Tim again, he apologized and he explained that the carpet had been cleaned and gave me another room. The room was airy & clean. My key stopped opening the door and I had to go to the office twice. Tim walked over to my room to see what the problem was. The only things I didn't really care for was breakfast and the beds are only double, too small for 2 people. I hope they will make more upgrades. All of the staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. My stay at the Baymont was overall very good. I will not hesistate to stay there again. The cookies in the lobby are "DELICIOUS" .. and a nice touch.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
JamesonInn-Albany, Guest Services Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the room details that you have brought to our attention and we have been working diligently to improve them. We are so glad you enjoyed our Otis Spunkmeyer cookies!

Baymont Inn of Albany
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

From what we read in a previous post, this used to be a Jameson Inn. It was recently renovated from what we read. Renovation must mean that they changed the TV to flat screen and added new linens. They may vacuum the room but the carpeting needs to be replaced (it was filthy) or at least steam cleaned about ten times. The mattress was too hard for us which made for a not very restful night. The rest of the room was worn and dated. I didn't need a loofah because the towels were like coarse sandpaper. The "breakfast" was about as inviting as a cardboard box of nothing. They had no fruit, no waffles, no yogurt, only a few bagels and muffins.
I asked the desk clerk at checkout if the property was going to be renovated. He said "I'm sorry. They say that they will be renovating the rooms and outside soon". When I asked about the selection of items for breakfast, all he could say over and over was "I'm sorry". This was a disappointing choice for us. We have stayed at Baymonts before but we do not plan to do so again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. The issues that you have brought to our attention (i.e carpet conditions) have since been addressed and we have new carpets coming in- in addition to new painting as well and we have recently received new towels. We are sorry that your stay was less than perfect. We extend an invitation to come back and see us as these changes are implemented.

Greenwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

When I called to make my reservation, Jessica walked me through the entire process of telling me exactly how she was going to have my room set up for myself & 3 boys. When we arrived, everything was just as she had promised and she actually went to the room with me to ensure we had all we needed as far as beds, sheets, blankets, & towels. She was so friendly & helpful. The man who checked me out on Sunday July 14th, 2013 was excellent. He thanked me for my stay, told me they enjoyed having me there, and welcomed me back for another stay anytime.
I will not hesitate to stay there again if I ever return to Albany, Ga.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight our hometown hospitality as seen through our front desk associate, Jessica. We pride ourselves on our friendly and courteous staff. We hope to see you again very soon!

Rome
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

For the amount charged for the room it was a good choice, but if you want more luxury pay more. We just needed a clean room with a good shower and it fit the bill.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our property met your needs during your stay and fit the bill. We hope to see you soon again!

Baymont Inn Albany

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Albany? Share your experiences!