“Happy Traveler” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Albany

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Albany to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Albany
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2720 Dawson Rd, Albany, GA 31707 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #8 of 26 hotels in Albany
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Happy Traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Dear Jameson Inn - Thank you for a nice, clean, quiet stay while I was in Albany on business. Driving up to the Inn I became immediately impressed with the look of the building and the location. Tim, the employee who checked me in, was very nice and made me feel welcome. Haley, also, was very accomodating when I needed copies of business material made. The rooms are spacious, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I will be using Jameson Inn as my home away from home when I return to Albany on business. Thank you again., Jodi Dube

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany, responded to this review, April 8, 2012
Dear Jodi,
I want to thank you for your most recent review of my hotel property. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to give special recognition to my Guest Services Manager, Tim and my Front Desk Associate, Haley. It means alot to me that my employees are doing all they can to make a guest feel right at home. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Sumter
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Wanted to just take a second to praise the staff. Lumas and Tim were especially friendly and helpful....Thanks guys, for another satisfying stay !!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany, responded to this review, February 17, 2012
Thank you for your valued response. It was a great pleasure to have you stay here with us again at the Jameson Inn. Hopefully, we will see you again in the near future.

Thanks again,
Fayetteville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

We where made to feel welcome at The Motel when we arrived early and a down stairs room was ready for us.The room was clean and comfortable.They accept a huge amount of dogs for the Hunt and Show that weekend and waived the pet fee.
Everything was done to make us feel at home.
Will stay there again next year and if the opportunity arises in other states we will use them in our travels with the dogs.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany, responded to this review, February 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. We are so delighted to have the UKC Winter Classic use the Jameson Inn as the preferred hotel in Albany. We look forward to seeing you again for next year's Winter Classic.

Jackson, Ga
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

My friend booked his room at $40 and I was charged $89 for the same type of room! My friend said they play games there. Play their own game. What you do is tell them you that you heard you can get a room for $40.00 and if they don't give you that rate, you will look elsewhere. I absolutely promise you that these vultures will be so hurt to book you at a reasonable rate. How many other people feel ripped off? Their rooms are not worth $89.00 a night!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Bay Area, CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

I chose to stay at the Jameson based on the reviews I read here. I wish I had made another choice. In addition to active mold growth due to an apparent water leak (the carpet was quite wet throughout my stay in one area near the sink), there was a minor issue with beg-bugs found in the room (but not on the bed - which looked new and was comfortable). There was a strong moldy smell in the room.

I must say however that every single staff person that I met was courteous and professional. The desk clerk at checkout tripped over himself offering apology - yet did not offer to (nor did I ask him to) call a manager. I gave the front desk clerk two of the bed-bugs in a ziplock bag. If I get some kind of assurrance that the management will deal with the problem using industry professionals, I would be glad to remove this negative review if I can figure out how - or at least balance the review with another statement.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany, responded to this review, January 31, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. As mentioned in the review, you had concerns with bed bugs during your stay. We take complaints like this very seriously and have our hotel inspected on a monthly basis. Anytime we receive a complaint, we get pest control to inspect the rooms immediately for any problems.

Since your stay we have fixed the maintenance issue and have contacted Pest Control. Again, I truly apologize and hope that sometime in the future you will give us another opportunity to regain your trust. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your experiences.

Lumus

3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2011
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany, responded to this review, January 9, 2012
Thank you for your most recent comment. We take pride in making sure our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay at the Jameson Inn. We are so pleased you enjoyed your night's rest in one of our rooms with our signature Dreamium Mattresses. We hope to see you again soon!
Cleveland, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

My wife and I are team parents for a high school XC team. The team, coaches, and parents stayed here. We had several rooms and all were clean and comfortable. The staff here are unbelievably warm and friendly! We were treated like family. The location of the Jameson Inn is great. There are several places to eat within a stones throw. There is a grocery store right across the street that allowed us to get a few things for the team's nutrition needs on run day without having to search!
When we left my wife forgot her cell phone charger, the GM called us and then dropped it in the mail so we wouldnt be without it for too long. Really nice staff that cares about their guests!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany, responded to this review, October 17, 2011
Thank you for your most recent review. At the Jameson Inn, we strive to make sure that all of our guests have the most pleasurable experience. I am glad we were able to retrieve your phone charger and send it back to you. We look forward to servicing you and your athletic teams again in the near future.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Albany? Share your experiences!