“Ugly room” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Albany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Hotel was a bit higher priced than several others in the area, but rooms were clean, smelled fresh, and had some extras (new tv, microwave, fridge, coffee maker). Breakfast was a decent spread of pancakes, fruits, yogurt, cereals, pastries. Morning staff gal was super friendly. I didn't notice any food or convenience stores within walking distance, but there are several within a short drive.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed 1 night on our way to Florida. Checked in late. The guy at check-in was nice and helpful. We got a King room. The room felt damp/muggy. We could hear a baby crying in another room. The comforter looked really old and dingy. The second small blanket was also gross looking. After showering I looked in the shower and there was a roach crawling up the shower wall. I went to get something to smash it with turned around and it was gone. There was another climbing around on the light fixture above the sink. Didn't sleep well at all. Pillows were small and uncomfortable. I had dreams that there were bugs every where and that just made place seem worse when I woke up. We would never stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Linden, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

This is my 3rd stay at this property and I'm never disappointed. It's in a nice location and is very clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly and accommodating and the room is a nice size with good lighting, and a lot of storage space and "closet space" I like to keep my belongings neat and orderly on a trip and that's easy to do here.

They really make an effort with the free breakfast. There are 3 cold cereals and 2 types of oatmeal, yogurt, sausage biscuits, fresh fruit, toast, pastries, muffins and coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juice.

It is also inexpensive. I will keep coming back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Huntsville, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I stayed here in April of 2012 and later on the same day I left I realized I had many bites that began itching more and more. I am a heavy sleeper so I did not feel anything on me or biting me during the night. Once I got home I went to the doctor to confirm it was not an allergic reaction but bites. I would not recommend anyone stay here.

Room Tip: Dont stay at the Sleep Inn in Albany, GA
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
north geogia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

This was my second stay here and it was better than than the previous time. First time a few years ago was packed with guests coming and going in and out with doors slamming and walls shaking. This time was much quieter. These properties aren't built well enough to handle a lot of traffic at once. The location worked for me. Breakfast could be better, sausage biscuits helped but some hard boiled eggs would of complemented well. Also a comfortable chair in the room would of been nice. To me the formula is simple, relaxing night and a good start in the morning and I'm happy.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!